Hero Token Challenge

rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
Thank you @NG for coming up with this!!
I look forward to it!! WooHooo!!! :celebrate: :dance:

I only ask that you please do this again for the Heroes that didn't make the cut!!! Pleeeaassseee!!!
My poor Abraham & Glenn & Maggie needs Luvins too!! :joy:

Boost up your Guilds & Buckle up!! It's gonna be a FUN Week!!! :grimace:
There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
DLichOneLessTitanKARAZIPKALIggbatsRedEye52MizTyAngieMatheson

Comments

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Question: is the reward hero tokens instead of radios? Or are the hero tokens in addition to the radios??
    rgerkman
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Instead. @OneLessTitan
    OneLessTitanrgerkmanNerfMeSideways
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Question: Are your individueel challenge rewards still TG or also hero tokens?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    It could be worse...
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    VudnikAngieMatheson
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Personal rewards are up for grabs as usual. :)
    rgerkman
  • Leon_UKLeon_UK Member Posts: 41
    So in a guild where every hits 350 minimum stars you just about get to the first 25 token reward tier? I hope this is farmable challenge! :D
  • StormLakeStormLake Member Posts: 29
    Ah, I thought this was in addition to the radios. That was a small but noticeable bonus that I was happy for. But instead of radios? That feels like we are getting less, but I'm sure NG has done the math and it is a bonus. It doesn't feel like it though.

I'm happy to get the tokens though, thanks! It will be nice to see some variety in the rewards in a challenge.
    rgerkmanMizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Shame we can't have a choice of hero or regular survivor tokens.
    I really don't want to have no choice but to get hero tokens for heroes I don't particularly want when I have regular survivors that I still want to upgrade.
    Plus, the phones aren't being awarded for me to get the tokens I want.

FAIL.

Regular survivors 9/10 times for me please.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    ArtisansAnnette578
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    edited November 2016
    edited and posted below to save from inaccurate data
    OneLessTitanGreySeer
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Nice @kryptonix -- from our guild and data collection during the 2.1 update, we got 6.43 tokens per radio. (total tokens, not just hero). But that was skewed since one user got a legendary. So, if we replace the legendary with a common (or uncommon) survivor, the results were 4.56 tokens per survivor (or 4.6 for replacing with uncommon).

If you factor in that 10% of calls give survivor tokens (rough estimate, but that's what I think they are probably coded at), that's about .46 Hero Tokens per radio.
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    @OneLessTitan my number is definitely pre-2.1, pre-2.0 actually. That said 6.43 or 4.6 seems quite high. Was this based on 15 phone calls and getting a high average of Epics?