| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,165
    That's what mine says too. Didn't know that was changing.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,458
    I hope we have more opportunity to earn TGs in these next 21 days outside of raiding and collecting what the Outpost generates.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Has to be a typo?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Conan1976
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,165
    In an earlier thread about the wall walkers, OneLessTitan suggested it was a hung over Fin who forgot to change the code to end the event. Perhaps the same guy who set the new outpost cycle?
    MizTy
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    Checking on this.
    rgerkman
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    It's not a typo. I just noticed it myself. For something that is cycle-coded nobody is waiting, with fingers poised over a keyboard, to "type" in 14 at the end of an Outpost cycle and accidentally types 21. A three week cycle means they will "reward" us with fewer trade goods over time. Remember, it's not about what they can give us, it's what we are expected to pay for. The more heroes they introduce the bigger the pool the RNG draws from so we will receive less (paid for or not) of the tokens we have been forced to endure and the radios are no less costly despite the fact they deliver even less than before. The less we get from crates, the more we are expected to pay for. The gear with the ? usually deliver dissatisfaction, so why not pay for items with traits that are obvious? And on, and on.... NG isn't putting spikes on their shoes to stop the slide down this slippery slope, they are strapping on skis.

I used to pay... a lot. I stopped a long time ago. I will pay again when I see something of real ("virtual") value. What I miss most? Respect. What I will miss most... Playing this game that I used to love because I'm nearly done. My anniversary with NML was Nov. 11th. Those were the days, one year ago. OMG, was it a great game?! Now new players face a mountain instead of a hill. Endgamers face endless boredom. With all the trait nerfs, countless bugs, super-human Raiders (and challenges loaded with same), to say nothing of the outpost, what's the point?

The above is my experience-based opinion, which I'm allowed to have in my country. To satisfy the moderators, here is my constructive input...

You can draw more bees with honey than vinegar. You keep charging obscene prices for virtual reality then you will fail. You charge less then you will make more... Economics 101! The more you take away the more people (customers) will fly away; oldtimers like me (who actually paid to get you this far), and when your investors see that they will fly away too.

Because I want to love this game again, and you want tons of new players to love it too, please stop destroying it.
    foxx70Annette578
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @Vudnik
    Typo or not, I 100% agree with the rest of your post! I had my 1 yr anniversary in Oct, with this game. Sorry to say, we've lost many players that put unbelievable time, money, & hard work into it. I just hope, they will listen to us, but doubt it. So sad, :(
    Top8dogVudnik
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I Disagree with your Disagree Mr @Conan1976 :tongue:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
This discussion has been closed.