Ghost Town

rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
WooHooooo!!! Thank you for No Freemen this week!!! Very excited about that!!!

Love the New Car Dealer Map!! Much better!!!

@Teeceezy .. any plans to do the same for Sunday Drive?? Talk about a loooonnngg map :joy:
You have my Vote to shorten that one too :wink:

Thanks for this Weeks Challenge!! Going to be fun getting lots of Stars with these Maps!! :celebrate:
There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
OpieN98Jadeneb23MizTyInspTurbineszosonromeo

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,967
    edited November 2016
    I like long challenges when they are close to my survivor level.
    Long challenges are annoying when you are grinding to get to said level.

IMO
    Keep long missions. First make a better challenge progression, then look at challenge length.
    And I know a change to challenge progression is going to come. Just some patience needed.
    rgerkman
  • Maxamus1975Maxamus1975 Member Posts: 13
    Same boring maps. Sigh!
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    devs: since the players are getting tired of fighting our OP saviors, let's mess with them. instead of "The Town" why not "Ghost Town" to think that it is new but really, we just tweaked some of the stages and the name of the challenge. on top of that, let's change the rewards and reduce it. *evil laugh*

me: *my excitement was so high until i saw the map* WTF... and then my guild got the guild reward* WTF...

good game NG :lol:
    JulialiciousTop8dogCaptainslayer
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,372
    @Amazayn To be fair, they've been changing the names on all of the challenges for the last several weeks to add an "exciting" adjective to describe the challenge. I agree with pretty much everything else you said though.
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    This is good for the people who don't like repeatable missions. ;)
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    NerfMeSideways
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    DoTak said:

Who you gonna call?

Apparently not Ernie Hudson :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Top8dog
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    @SlickRick when you're trying to keep your rank in the global rankings, you simply can't stop playing knowing that everyone else is getting as many stars as they can.

So yeah in a way, yes it's like "someone standing over me with a gun". Pretty sure everyone who cares about their ranking has such person.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    SlickRickTop8dogHershelsheadNerfMeSidewaysromeo
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,064
    DarkZero said:

DoTak said:

Who you gonna call?

Apparently not Ernie Hudson :D
    You're only allowed 3 on a team. Ernie is the rare, while the other 3 are legendary. ;)
    Top8dogCRUSHromeo
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    @Necroboogie Oh my God that is awesome :D:D:D Three laugh faces for that
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MizTyTop8dog
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Morgan

Got ya...thanks for clarifying...I'm in the rankings from what I heard but couldn't tell you where...so I guess I feel differently...since there are no rewards or incentives for being in the rankings I feel no pressure from them whatsoever

I can respect everyone plays their own way however...I do feel bad you feel pressure to keep up though...I just hope you have fun and good luck on your journey :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    gespuerMorganJaden
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    @Morgan come here and let me give you a hug! :*

I hear you though... if you are a competitive player and like to have a little break, it's all good. Good balance for everyone. Enjoy YOUR challenge! <3
    Morgan
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,340
    Pretty pumped about no super hero freemen! Euphoric might be a smidge too far but I'll take these old /semi newer maps. :) and hero tokens?! OK, I'm game.
    rgerkman
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2016
    Poppy said:

Agreed freemen currently make the game a chore nice that they have buggerd off this week.

Hopefully when they return they won't be roided out anymore.

Maybe we should ask for a "Hope" button to be added,... Just to give the devs a nudge ;)

@Morgan
    Not a pop,.. But would you like/prefer if NG added an hours played option like they do on a lot of the console games? There's always people that have more time to play than most of us,.. It doesn't help with the placements but maybe gives a sence of achievement for scoring high in a shorter amount of time played?
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    @Jaden

Maybe NG see the explorers as a repeatable map? The fact we can use them to blow up much higher lvl saviours and walkers,... It did make a welcome change from the norm
    MizTyJaden
  • BrenrBrenr Member Posts: 34
    @SlickRick. If you don't care where you stand in the rankings why would you care if there are not reapeatables? My guess most do not like playing the same map over and over just for the fun of it. Most play reapeatbles to help their guild rise in the ranking, Once you get through it once at lv 30 you already know what to do the next time you play the map.
    NerfMeSideways
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Pulez don't let this thread morph into another discussion on repeatables. Let's bump the poll that was started or create a new thread on that topic? :blush:
    rgerkmanSCBMA
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Brenr

I don't care if there are repeatables or not...I was merely stating that they are voluntary....sometimes I do them and sometimes I don't...and usually the main reason I do them is it's my best chance to get good gear since you can't find it in side missions at my level

And not all repeatables are exactly the same at level 30...i.e. when you do them and then go back the next time sometimes things change
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Top8dogNCDawgFan