Supplies maxed out...please let me spend them!!!

Please bring back the option to trade supplies for something in the trade goods shop! I've been maxed out on supplies forever and all the supplies I earn are going to waste!
rgerkmanSurvivor6ixNerfMeSidewaysGovernatorxyzJuanlokscarlett5683p_herianAngieMatheson

Comments

• jonathanking50jonathanking50 Member Posts: 9
    Allow us to trade supplies for something!
    14CBR1000RR
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    +1
    Me too!! Please give us that trade option
  • TarayunTarayun Member Posts: 13
    They could make a building that grinds supply into xp. At the same time make scrapping equipment yield supply instead of xp, it makes more sense.
    14CBR1000RRAngieMatheson
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Sooooo.. does that mean Supplies for TG coming soon or every few days or something of the sort??? Pleeeaasssee!?!?! With Cherrries on Top? & some Sprinkles? & Whipped Cream too!?!?! & maybe some Gummy Bears @Shteevie ? :joy: :wink: :tongue:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    p_herianAngieMatheson
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Ewwww.... gummy bears on ice cream? Not even after the apocalypse does that sound appetizing.

Supplies for tgs sounds good tho :)
    rgerkmanAngieMatheson
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Isn't it time again for the opportunity to exchange supplies for TG in trade shop?
    We seem to be just a bit away from update 2.3. So it would be great, especially for all the maxed out long term veterans, to have that possibility back (even for a short time).

Any chance, @Teeceezy , @Shteevie ???
    rgerkmanGovernatorp_herianAngieMatheson
  • stephcurrystephcurry Member Posts: 52
    How about using supplies to speed up the free radio call or the trade good store by an hour or more.
    AngieMatheson
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    @Shteevie

It's fantastic that you have plans for next year, but right now most of us have full supplies and you already have implemented the TG exchange on the shop, so please, add the exchange to the rotation for a couple of days, that's all we ask. The option is already in the game, you don't have to code anything new, just enable it again please.

Thanks in advance
    p_herianSCBMA14CBR1000RRAngieMatheson
  • Mad_CanadaMad_Canada Member Posts: 113
    I agree. While it is nice to hear a solution is coming next year, that doesn't help us much when we're maxed out now. It's hard to stay interested when key elements of the game lose relevence, and that is the case with supplies for many of us.
    Mad Canada Guild is Ranked in the top Canadian guild listing - Come join us :)
    Our guild post is here
    SCBMAAngieMatheson
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    Thank you VERY much for this weekend event!! Finally we can spend our tomatoes and get TGs instead.
    SCBMA
  • 14CBR1000RR14CBR1000RR Member Posts: 3
    I like the idea to trade supplies for other things. How about trade for XP? AND RAISE THE OUTPOST LEVEL SO WE CAN USE OUR SUPPLIES TO UPGRADE THE TRAINING GROUNDS, WORKSHOP ETC.