Farewell, Watchmen.

Would like to announce that I am retiring from the game, and with me, the guild that I founded and which for a long time kept in the top 10 Global, most of the time being top 6/7.

The two reasons that made me take this decision were:
Lack of motivation to continue playing, bad rewards, seducers events (such as greater chances of achieving legendary and epic survivors, that's all bullshit), etc.
Lack of commitment NextGames in making healthy competitive, several exploits and member swap meant it becomes almost impossible to keep a good position in the rankings for those who play the game as it should be played.

Despite everything, I liked to have played this time, I made friends, rivalries and had a great time.
I end my proud day for having always dominated the top spot in the Brazilian ranking, both guilds and individual (as seen in the images below), proud also to have been the only Brazilian guild to be in the global ranking, and always in a great position.

I thank the attention and desire a great game for everyone.

Leader of Watchmen
#1 Brasil Ranking
Sorry my poor english :|
Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest

Comments

• JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    edited January 2016
    Any guild members whom are in need of a new home can check out the conquer/the uninfected/Alexandrians family. Good luck in the future @Ceszar
    Sarah
  • XiaoXiao Member Posts: 47
    I Hope Mod or Administrators should watch this topic and rebuild game immediately, if they don't want more and more great Leader / dedicated members quit
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I think the main problem is that there is no real endgame once your are maxed out... And having to start challenges from level 3 is so very annoying....
    And then add the players swaps, the abuse on some levels, and it just isn't a very fun/fair game after a while...

But I'm hoping for better times after a few updates...
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    @grimey thanks, my friend
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
    zoson
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    @Jenny Thanks mate
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    Sad to see a good team go, but understand the reasons, all the best
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • Everyone o f us will be there, it's just how much can you tolerate the repetitive collection of useless rare gear with nothing new to go after. I'm at least 2 weeks away from that point but not sure how much after that.
  • drinky said:

Sad to see a good team go, but understand the reasons, all the best

Yeah, I still <3 this game and its a shame to see peeps leave but wish them all the best as well.
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    Agree with @DarkFae

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
    [Deleted User]
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Ceszar, I hear you buddy. I almost just went down the same path, but found a new home which is giving me another reason to stay on. New people, new challenges, things to learn, things to pass on, ...

Vc se cuida la fora, volta sempre.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @Ceszar Just take some time off...maybe you'll return ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    zosonT_12
  • machaduwtmachaduwt Member Posts: 45
    edited January 2016
    @Ceszar if been watch your step from the beginning of this game. its so sad to see one of the best player leave this game, and one of the best guild i ever know. you have a loyal guild member. hope to see you again :). yess i know this game is unfair, im struggling with only rare weapon. and this game is almost make me want to quit!!!

i think gabe is the one who miss the guild so much.

- sincerely, mariza
    zoson
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Sad to see you go man, good luck in life!
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
  • HillettyHilletty Member Posts: 1
    good
    zoson[Deleted User]
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Listen bro-don't know ya but ya getting the love here from many so here's my advice.

Power down,keep posting here and when ya ready start your own guild or just go merc.
  • SdotSdot Member Posts: 33
    Haves and have not. If you're lucky enough to have a few Legendary survivors then you're motivated to keep playing. If you're like me and keep grinding to get the radios saved up till you can finally make a few 15x calls and all you end up with at best are a few more epic bruisers it's very defeating. Gonna give it a few more weeks but I'm tired of seeing everyone else with these gold shooters and hunters and I cant get a gold survivor period
  • ErwalesteErwaleste Member Posts: 21
    Agree with @bgbelden
    *Leader of Kaskus Indonesia The Walking Dead No Man's Land aka KITWDNML*

[Deleted User]
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @Ceszar Sorry to see you go. good luck with your future endeavors an sorry to see watchman fall off. Hope you guys reform and get back up there :)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

• AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    @Ceszar Sad to see you go but hope you will come back soon.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.