Player Appreciation Thread

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @Badkitten, rocking ass guildie!! Woot! LOL
    are we allowed to say that cause I'm sorry if we're not ;o)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    MizTySlickRickMystique
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @SmittY

We miss you in the guild family.
    SlickRickMystique
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @hangernade - fun in chat, and great advancement in the game. Keep those obscure movie references coming (with @Perdtin ). Maters and gimlets all around.
    SlickRickMystiqueDCNats
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    @TheMurphy For completing Episode 14 nightmare before me. Great job! Wish I had Scout in my team already earlier.

@crambert_nec My appreciation to you for your achievements with story missions as well and helping others to pass Episode 14. I managed to pass by you just before finish line but it was good race.

@eb23 @Rick_Grimes (hopefilly nicks match game accounts) My respect to you. Not many can resist temptation to kick my host team at my lake guest house at 4000+ influence level, instead of just enjoying the spirit and complimentary tg goods which I have reserved for all my guests. As courtesy I will not raid your outposts either.

There are so many others I would like to mention as well. Maybe adding another post later. Cheers.
    MizTySlickRickcrambert_necMystique
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    @tallinie Likewise! I think you pulled ahead by a few hours lol but you did give some good advice for the levels I had remaining!
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    SlickRickMystique
  • p_herianp_herian Member Posts: 87
    @TransmuteJun

Appreciate you being a great leader for the Porch Dictators Guild. Always available for game information and advice. It definitely makes the game more enjoyable being with a fun group of players. Doodle/Toma
    MizTySlickRickTheLostOnesMystique
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @SpacemanSpiff you're leaving the forums only, or nml entirely?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    p_herian said:

@TransmuteJun

Appreciate you being a great leader for the Porch Dictators Guild. Always available for game information and advice. It definitely makes the game more enjoyable being with a fun group of players. Doodle/Toma

Thanks @p_herian ! You are such a great member of our guild. We love having you be a part of our group!
    SlickRickTheLostOnesMystique
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @Dodkong

Thank you!! Lol my cousin's roommate in college mentioned that, but it's like so much other stuff to see, I can't fit it all in...I sorta liked my versions though :wink:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    MystiqueSlickRickDodkongTheLostOnes
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @tammy

Sure thing, and there's nothing wrong with a little revision regarding the name. It's all a matter of perception and whatever medicinal aids employed to distort said perception. ;)
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SlickRicktammy
  • FaustFaust Member Posts: 17
    @zbot , because Aegis wouldn't be what it is without
    SlickRick