What happened to exploding walkers???

The exploding walkers were so anticipated and were such a hot topic. I thought we might see them again, must not be in version 2.2.
I'd like to see them once in awhile, they broke up the monotony :(
MizTyGindySCBMA_NoNameInspTurbinesJadenchronicmanJulialiciousTop8dog

Comments

• PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @bun yeah you are probly right. Then with all the survivors running away in panic, who would the poor Freemen play with?
    TheSittingDucksoggybottoms
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    They got recalled just like the note 7
    soggybottomsJadenInspTurbinesPapacas
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Maybe wrong but I think the explorers where helping to much in the repeatables,.. We could go further by using them to take out high lvls,...
    Hope they return tho it was fun and different
    soggybottomsInspTurbines
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    They all exploded so that was the end of them. Now let's move on to Water Walkers, I don't see this one disappearing

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    InspTurbinesPapacas
  • Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
    edited November 2016
    InspTurbines
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    They were a weekly challenge. Each map had several walkers that would explode when hit. Once it was over, i think thats when we got into all this hero stuff and they seemed to be forgotten. I could be wrong about the timing but they never did come back.
    edited November 2016
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    They exploded

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    szgerg77Bloodmoonwolf85
  • MrTigros87MrTigros87 Member Posts: 34
    Case closed.
    Bloodmoonwolf85
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    That's all folks.
    Bloodmoonwolf85kruvnonalqgane
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Move along
    Bloodmoonwolf85
    edited November 2016
    edited November 2016
    booshMizTy
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Nothing to see here......

On a serious note tho, they were only in the new challenge called grenadiers or something like that. So unless that challenge comes back or a new update comes out with more of them in new content we have to wait. It won't be next week as it wasn't in the poll to vote for next challenge. Possible to see a mash up challenge with some of those old missions in it I suppose.
    Bloodmoonwolf85
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Bloodmoonwolf85
    :hugs:
    We weren't making fun of you! We were making fun of the situation. Ppl have been asking that question for months & there has been no response from NG. People want exploders & post that they want them & NG neither gives us them nor answers our questions about when they will return. Instead, they give us 2 solid weeks of nothing but steroid enhanced freemen & mash ups of other old challenges that don't include exploding walkers. NG simply doesn't care that we requested it.

We didn't mean to offend thee. Sheesh :smh:
    DarkZeroKARAZIPKALIBloodmoonwolf85
    edited November 2016
    TheSittingDuckKARAZIPKALI
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Sadly some people don't have a sense of humor... :/

Now who's got some duct tape and WD40 to repair the boomies?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTyKARAZIPKALIBloodmoonwolf85
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Alright, who forget to put a Trigger Warning on the main page?
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MizTysoggybottoms
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    To be clear @Bloodmoonwolf85
    We all want the kaboombies back but next has not said when they will be reprised.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    MadPuppy said:

To be clear @Bloodmoonwolf85

We all want the kaboombies back but next has not said when they will be reprised.

And now we go to Jack Nicholson for his thoughts on that decision

[mod edit] that went a bit too far

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MizTyKARAZIPKALI
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    The challenge was great and to be honest, I miss them. Well the Zombie Union voted against them and kicked them out

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

edited November 2016