Lost hero tokens

foxx70foxx70 Member Posts: 104
A guild mate quit our guild after receiving Carol tokens . So when this wanker bailed we lost his stars and the Carol tokens. My issue is after everyone stepped up and squeaker out the stars to gain the Carol tokens back I did NOT receive them.... Is this a normal problem?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Everyone in the guild at the time when the reward is won receives the reward, anyone joining afterwards wouldn't be eligible again. You can only earn 1 guild tier reward once.
    foxx70
  • foxx70foxx70 Member Posts: 104
    edited November 2016
    But if the a ungrateful member leaves mid challenge we all loose the tier reward and can't get it back?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    The rewards are given at one time so if one person gets it all the members in the guild receive it.

Keep the language constructive.
    foxx70
    Sorry zbot . That isn't in dispute we all receved the reward but when thornbush left the guild the reward was stripped from us all at the same time. I believe thornbush capped his Carol character when we were rewarded the tokens then backed out of the guild . So going forward we all buckled down an earned BACK the stars but when the reward came down no one received the tokens back that were lost. Except the new guild members that were brought in AFTER the others left . And as you know new members that are added after the challenge , their stars are withheld . We don't mind them being rewarded even if they can't contribute. . DRINK FROM THE WELL REPLENISH THE WELL. is our motto.
    Just reread your message . Yes the New members that joined AFTER the reward was given , did in fact receive the tokens when we hit the tier level the second time. Glitch?