Shooter or carol.

MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
My shooter or carol delemma. I want the heroes so the "ignore heroes" argument is not applicable to me.

My choice would be the shooter because of the traits and i dont have much awesomeness yet there. Carol will come in time for sure. The shooter gives benefit to my roster quicker i think.

Of course i dont know if the fifth trait will cause regret if i choose the shooter.

Comments

• GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    You're so close to Carol, so in this case I would probably go for her tokens. With even more heroes in play, so more tokens, unlocking her will increase in difficultly. And promoting her to something decent even more.

Your shooters, save for the legendary, aren't that great, yes. But imo Jeanette isn't thàt much better. She's better than Albert, and has more use against freemen, but she's also not a winner in the long run, based on her current four traits.

So do with this what you want, but I'd go with Carol in this case because you really want her.
    MadPuppy
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    Please retire Albert.
    R2runfastGreySeerMadPuppy
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    He's a relic from last week and before. I unlocked Rick this week. So don't need the fourth shooter anymore for quests.