JACKPOT Weekend!

124»

Comments

• VladVlad Member Posts: 2
    I really liked oppening them! :)
    Top8dogSquall_NMLSCBMADoTak
  • @Vlad Wow that is awesome! Very lucky I have not found one yet.
    VladTop8dog
  • VladVlad Member Posts: 2
    I've also got lots of silver crates! Good weekend for me!
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    <3 Golden tomatoes shower! <3
    SCBMADoTak
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    Squall said:

<3 Golden tomatoes shower! <3

If you have vodka then you got Bloody Mary's for DAAAAAAYS.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    DoTakrgerkman
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,675
    Played for 6 hours on a booster (in addition to a couple dozen missions earlier today/yesterday) and got my first golden shower on an equipment scavenge after about 250 missions. What a joke.
    SCBMAInvader
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    6x silver so far after ~50 Missions. I'm waiting 4 gold! ;)
    Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
  • DeeLHCDeeLHC Member Posts: 44
    Just got a Jackpot!
    Thank you :smiley:
    DoTak
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 975
    Must have been very lucky. With my gas booster, I caught 33 silver and 2 gold jackpots.

DeeLHCCRUSH
    edited November 2016
    Double post..
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Damn, I see the legendary gear is as elusive as ever
    psychwolfDeeLHCCRUSHTop8dog
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Not that am frustrated but had around 80 stars on Saturday night. So well into the weekend event I set to the grind yesterday and at the moment I have 423 and didn't see the 9 gold crates once.

Not sure how many times that gave me the option of seeing the illusive 9 gold boxes but It felt like a lot but like I say not frustrated or bothered really but putting my stats out there.

Best of luck everyone.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    As with anythink that's called a jackpot the chances are low. Else it wouldn't feel like a jackpot.

That said i would have said jackpot every time if i had gotten it with every mission.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Not expecting third one(1st and 2nd on booster), but I´ve got it. Not really rewarding one.
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    This was my jackpot. I am a level 57 player, with all building maxed out, and 20 level survivors. I've played a scavenge mission in hard mode to get a gear:

Personally, I don't think i will play again scavenge mission for a better gear: simply it doesn't work! All my best weapons/armors are those bought from the shop..
    PapacasSCBMA
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    edited November 2016
    I know everyone would want legendaries (as do I naturally), but in my current weapons cache those two blues would be very very welcome for the time being.
    Top8dogOvidmikelGrimGael
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    I have about 250 stars while weekend event (403 at all) and didn't see the 9 gold crates once, only silver with useless equipment.
    Papacasautumn_ash
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @DarkZero, i prefer Baileys than Vodka :)

Also it seems only got jackpot once through this event :|
    What's interesting is after grinding equipment missions the whole time I got my best pulls on non 9 gold rewards.

MadPuppySilverhawkTop8dog
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    Probably ran 250+ gear scavenge missions on my 24 hour gas, finally dropped my second gold rush

Level 55, 50% survivors @ lvl20, workshop upgraded etc.

Hmmmm

Jellybeanz Guild Leader
    Top8dog
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 757
    I had already decided at the beginning of the event that should I receive any Silver Jackpots,
    I would only open the usual 3 free ones and save my videos and gold for the Golden Jackpot.

In the first 24 hrs with two separate accounts I received multiple Silver Jackpots.
    I stuck to my plan and did not open all.
    Once I gave in and used a free video to open an extra 3.

I haven't received one Golden Jackpot with either account all weekend,
    and haven't received either type of Jackpot in the last 20 hrs.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2016
    Well I managed to hit exactly 25 silver jackpots with nothing really worth while but the bonus xp is always useful,. Managed to hit one golden jackpot just before event finished,. Pulled all xp,.. I was gonna moan about there being no chance of hitting legendary items but seems like a small few of you did hit some,.. Which is awesome,.. Shame I couldn't land any but congrats to those who did :smiley:

The sheer fact that some was available is a vast improvement on what I expected to see,..
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    This "event" was awful
    autumn_ashSurvivor420