Challenge S.W.A.T.

Does anyone have some advice on how to open the van without getting injury on the survivor that opens it a.k.a destroying the swat walkers that come out before they have a chance to swing at you? Assault stun? Bruiser? Cc?

Comments

• GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Depends on your survivors.

But I open it with x survivor and have two warriors ready to slay those armored walkers.
    AssCatcherMizTy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Also make sure the 2 waiting to Kill the AW have full AP .. otherwise you will find yourself in trouble !!

I use an Assault team so I can Stun them

HTHS
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    blynknzAlzenauer1969
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    Yes. I have two warriors ready with extra shot
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,259
    I used three scouts two with threat reduction and one with that new kingdom spear. Took two stars. Level 24 I believe. Now on 25.
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    Assault class and stun them.

Also, depending on where your team is standing before you open the doors, you can position your squad where only 3 armored walkers pour out the van.
    szgerg77
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Survivor6ix
    Ss please? :blush:
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    edited November 2016
    How do you take a screenshot off a mobile device? next time I do the mission I'll give it a shot. Using a Samsung Note
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Traditionaly you will always have better luck using warriors (any melee class really) versus armored walkers. They are dressed in bullet proof uniforms so your ranged survivors do less damage that a melee. With the pre-charged assualt weekend, that may be a better solution this time around. SWAT and BBQ are the two missions I have not started so I am not the best person to comment. Good luck.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Oooooo I'm stuck at RSL 23.. I may just try 2 Assaults & a Warrior!!!
    Why didn't this Lightbulb go off sooner?!?! lolol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    @AssCatcher before opening the door to the van, position your survivors to block one of the armoured walkers.... you will have one less to kill.

Test it when doing low level so in case you don't get the right block, you won't injure your survivors.

Hope this helps!
    Mark
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,361
    To block one of the armored spawns, put two of your survivors directly in front of each van door and then your remaining survivor directly behind either of them.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    psychwolfMark
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988

How do you take a screenshot off a mobile device? next time I do the mission I'll give it a shot. Using a Samsung Note

Google your device and see. It can be different. My galaxy is power & main button at the same time.
    You can also have motion set up and you just swipe the screen (but this is harder as sometimes the app registers it as a touch of the screen and it may change what you see)