Who is your favorite character to use?

Kbc_The_HunterKbc_The_Hunter Member Posts: 1
I wanted to create a poll to see which out of my selected characters are the most favored to be used.

Who is your favorite character to use? 40 votes

Daryl Dixon
65%
Carl_s_HatcapibaraatrainofficialpsychwolfEduCaLLBryan18rmora12TheCrabgliwiceWalkerslayer82SlowMoabel001DeeLHCtheken73warSurvivor6ix_NoNameRedEye52Mollie64Trinity 26 votes
Rick Grimes
0%
Michonne
2%
jchiche 1 vote
Glenn Rhee
32%
Top8dogTheLostOnesZombie961JayZJadenGrimGaelCaptainslayerNataNxyShteevieschreierJinki[Deleted User]Roonis 13 votes
Negan
0%
Morgan Jones
0%

Comments

• GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Rosita
    Maggie
    Abraham

So, none of your poll xD
    RedEye52DLichVerbaub
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Glenn Rhee
    I don't think anyone has Negan or Morgan yet. And I don't have Rick or Michonne. But of the two option left, I use Glenn more often than Daryl.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ggbatsKARAZIPKALI
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2016
    My Legendary hunter (called Craig) with gold bore, sure shit, gold dodge, bullet dodge, gold interrupt etc etc etc.
    #1 starter every time!

(Option for 'not a hero' would have been useful too)0
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    _NoNameArtisansGrimGael
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    Daryl Dixon
    I voted based on what was in the poll. But yeah, the options are pretty limited.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,666
    Daryl Dixon
    I voted Daryl but when i will get Michonne i will probably change my vote...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Walkerballz
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,709
    Glenn Rhee
    I like Glenn a lot. Of the heroes, he has by far the best set of traits that I would want on a normal survivor. I just wish I had more tokens so I can unlock the retaliate trait...
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,709
    Glenn Rhee
    In addition to Rosita, Maggie, and Abraham, you're also missing Carol... I literally have no idea how this poll was constructed.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DLichNCDawgFanSCBMAKARAZIPKALI
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Maggie is the only hero I really use.

Sometimes I'll break out Glenn when I need a 5th string scout, but that's very rare.

No others interest me.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited November 2016
    Glenn Rhee
    Out of these: Glenn.

But also Maggie, Daryl sometimes, too... And Abraham.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Maggie
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Glenn Rhee
    Glenn is my favorite to use but i don't have abraham yet because of my decision to not collect the show characters except glenn which I regret concerning abraham now.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    Maggie -> XP
    Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Glenn Rhee
    My favourites not on the list,.. But I do use three heros and Glenn is one of them so I picked Glenn

My favs top to bottom

Abe
    Maggie
    Glenn
  • Stop judging him people. He stated that he wanted to know which is the most popular heroes AMONG THE HEROES IN HIS COLLECTION. So maybe he hadn't had others yet... Except for Morgan and Negan, which nobody has had, those are his current heroes.
    kampionsoggybottoms
  • TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
    Daryl Dixon
    Well I don't have Negan, Rick or Michonne.... But I like Daryl, Abraham and Rosita. Actually, Rosita is one character that really surprised me, she has all possibilities to become obe of the best ones.
    Top8dogCreatureoftheNight
  • PiccoloPiccolo Member Posts: 41
    Daryl Dixon
    I have a shooter that looks like the guy off the game The walking dead tail tell. Its the guy with the trucker hat.
  • DeeLHCDeeLHC Member Posts: 44
    Daryl Dixon
    I use Daryl a lot. I will also use Maggie for when I need XP & Glenn when I need tomatoes.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,388
    I use Maggie for Exploration Missions and Abraham for Outpost raids. I also frequently use Daryl, but he's not in the leader position when I use him. Maggie and the extra XP are more desirable than the threat reduction. The rest mostly ride the bench.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Maggie, Glenn, Daryl. In this order. They have their leader trait useful(IMO). Maggie on XP hunt, Glenn on outposts(as he can dash for TGs and generates extra tomatoes) and Daryl in RSL20+ challenge missions. Not using Jesus at all, seldom Abraham(S7E5 mission till 4/5, after that my combo of 3 assaults was not powerful enough) and Rosita is my new addition, but not using her yet.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Maggie is the only one I use with any regularity tbh, for the extra xp (obvs), so I'm still ticking "none of the above".
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Maggie. Conan needs a LOT of XP
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Glenn Rhee
    Glenn tends to only come out to play after council upgrades,..... Which is a shame
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Maggie
    Daryl
    Abraham
  • MascimusMascimus Member Posts: 11
    Daryl Dixon
    I use Daryl alot, I've also grown fond of Rosita
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 307
    Nice poll skipped the best.

I use only abraham for early challenges
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    i was gonna vote for abraham but he wasn't on the poll so i can't vote. but i like to use him for the extra damage boost
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    Daryl Dixon
    The three I have in order:
    Rosita
    Daryl
    Glenn.