Maggie tokens not credited for weekly trial

DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
Completed trial 2 and could have swore it said Maggie tokens were the reward. Guild mate confirmed the reward was 15. Only needed 8 to unlock her but didn't receive any after the trial.
Is there a list that shows the rewards for each trial?
Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited November 2016
    @DLH I didn't get them for 1/5 and went back and saw it was 15 after you get done 5/5, I think we both misunderstood so chin up , and push that car LOL
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    DLH
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    @Walkerballz thanks. It's possible I misunderstood I guess, but I did ask in the guild too. Oh well. Back to pushing. BTW mine shows 20 for finishing 5/5.
    Walkerballz
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited November 2016
    Woah, I'm sorry and confused now but I hope we both find Maggie Rhee :)
    Maybe @zbot could clarify if he has the opportunity ??

@DLH and you were correct I did see it said 20 after all
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    @dlh you should have gotten Maggie tokens after 1/5 which is actually the 2nd mission. 2/5 is actually the 3rd mission and the prize is radios.
    Walkerballz
    edited November 2016
    @zbot I've run it 3 times. First one was Negan tokens, second one I thought had Maggie tokens, third time I got 5 radios.
    @DLH , was the 8 tokens left to unlock before/during/after 2nd attempt. Usually by the time you earn it, it's added on to the count so it's hard to tell.

There's a delay in graphics for the tokens but not the count.
    @zbot. I looked at my total before I ran it for the second time and saw that I only needed 8 to unlock her. So after I ran it I went back thinking she would be unlocked and total was the same.
    @DLH I would suggest sending a support request so support can look into the issue.
  • maximusmorpheusmaximusmorpheus Member Posts: 45
    There was level where both Negan and Maggie tokens were rewarded. Then I think it was just supplies and xp, then it's radios for the next 2 levels and then it should be Maggie tokens again for the final level of the trial.