Pink Stars

Can you show off your pink star fighters? 6-10 pink stars. Would like to gain a perspective on how strong they are. These are my three. Have 9 more pending promotion.

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,044
    edited November 2016
    3 so far. Added new one today 11/30. Now have 4.
    xyzSlowMoPiccologgbats
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    This is my strongest pinky, Allison. As you can see, it starts to get VERY expensive to go higher at this point.
    xyzTop8dogggbatsZette
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited November 2016
    @NCDawgFan I believe at lv 10 you need 10,000 for 1 trait only. 5000 at lv 9 and 3000 at lv 8
    NCDawgFan
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @painclasher It's mainly cost double the quantity of tokens of previous star level to promote.

to 2 star: 16
    to 3 star: 60
    to 4 star: 120
    to 5 star: 250
    to 6 star: 500
    to 7 star: 1000
    to 8 star: 2000
    to 9 star: 4000
    to 10 star: maybe 8000?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @Monsuta Somewhere I saw lv 10 to be 10k
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • Sadly I have No pink stars.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    How are players getting the tokens required to promote to 6 stars or more? Is it thru guild play?
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    edited November 2016
    @sborg Thru real money ;)

And some people just through hours of gameplay and grinding those radio's. But mostly money.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    GreySeer said:

@sborg Thru real money ;)

And some people just through hours of gameplay and grinding those radio's. But mostly money.

And here I thought I was spending too much. :)

• KillpupsNkitsKillpupsNkits Member Posts: 80
    These are my best 3. I have an assault that's promoted to pink, but haven't up'd traits to 6 yet... now I'm working on upgrading all their weapons, takes forever!

xyz_NoNameggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited November 2016
    I've got the same warrior @KillpupsNkits. She has all level 6 traits. I can't decide if I want to spend 1000 tokens to make her a level 7. Congrats
    Top8dog_NoNameggbatsZette
  • KillpupsNkitsKillpupsNkits Member Posts: 80
    You too @NCDawgFan! I love my warrior! She's been with me for over a year now! When I'm not using her, she hangs out in the outpost. She definitely holds her own! After I get her to 7, gonna work on my other leg warrior. He's got different traits so, wanna see how he'll do...
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    sborg said:

How are players getting the tokens required to promote to 6 stars or more? Is it thru guild play?

Guild play definatly helps to acquire more phones mate,.. There's the phones available in the the TG shop too,...
    A lot of mine are thru lucky hits,. When you catch gold survivors and don't need them they bring in 256 a time,.. Epics,.. 128,. They soon add up if you concentrate on a single survivor,.. Once they hit the pink mark I tend to not update them higher so far but move on to others,..
    I have on occasion spent cash on phones but very rarely,... But mostly I'll spend £1.49 to buy a gas booster and scavenge all day,. Nets around 15 phones a day,.. Plus when I see the tg shop offers,.. 7 quick raids and it's another 6 phones,..
    :smiley:
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    Zette
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    You don't need to pay to get to 6 stars ( takes some time for sure).
    People with 7 stars, not so sure.
    _NoNameTop8dogggbatsSilver5
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    @jimmorrison369 I fully agree, even the most hardcore f2p gamer having started on day one wouldn't be able to gather enough phones to promote a survivor up to 7sters (2 pinki that is) without spending at least a little ...

Anybody in the forum who wants to proof I'm wrong? Although its gonna be hard to proof one hasn't spend a dime on the game yet ...
    jimmorrison369Top8dogggbats
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Promoting up wasn't available at launch. In my day you had to retire a level 4 legendary and only got xp in return. I wish I could have kept some of those good trait survivors way back when.

And back at launch I had to walk thru more snow to get to the game store. You kids have it easy now.
    ggbatsShut_UpMollie64
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @Vakali you forgot to mention you also had to walk up hill both ways...
    Mollie64kscarlett5683
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239

@Vakali you forgot to mention you also had to walk up hill both ways...

Yeah, but it was in the dark so I couldn't tell it was up hill.

Mollie64ggbats
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    As the wise man once said in old times and translated through me to fit into the new age: In game, we find the meaning of life: The quest for pink. And like life as well in game, it always ends up costing us guys ALOT :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    avelardezVakaliVerbaub
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    edited November 2016
    Here are mine:

I like them quite a bit, specially unckle Abe, hehe
    Squall_NMLggbatsxyzRoos