I missed something

Only today i saw the first episode season 7 and now i'm wondering why we are playing Season 7 episodes to collect Negans tokens if makes no sense to have him in our camp? Do you really plan to upgrade this 'survivor'? And we also can't kill our 'heros'...
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
PiccoloArtisansTop8dogKARAZIPKALIRoosTheSittingDuck

Comments

• RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    That would be a very good idea, as that's what he does in the show. I rarely use bruisers but would definitely get some use out of that. The hero's are novelty for most, I don't use them other than Maggie for extra xp. But I want them all because I love the show, so I want to collect them all.
    SCBMAJadenTop8dog
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Negan so happens to be my favourite character. When I heard he was gonna be in the game I was literally jumping from my seat for excitement. I have no idea if he'll convince me to use bruisers when I get him, but he'll be my most cherished survivor, even when not used. I'll just open his character page and turn him round and round, equip him with different weapons. I even just to go the missions with him in it every now and then to just be able to open that character page. Can't wait to get to use him. At least in easier missions I will be using him. Who knows, bruiser class might grown on me.
    WalkerballzSurvivor420
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,071
    JayZ said:

@TransmuteJun Maybe if Negan is part of our camp, we'll take half of other people's resources, phones, gold, and tokens. What if taking Negan on an Outpost raid allowed us to gain 50% more trade goods? That would certainly be exciting :open_mouth:

That would actually be a great idea! Although then Negan would be on everyone's outpost raid.

Even better, what if taking Negan on *any* mission allowed 50% more rewards?
    OneLessTitanInspTurbinesTheSittingDuck
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,085
    edited November 2016

@capibara I "CLAIM" that idea... thanks

Which one? The EDIT trait?

Mod edit: zbot 11/21/16 12:58 pm
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Yes, doubtless i want this @zbot trait to deal with those foul-mouthed outpost defenders...
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,407
    edited November 2016
    Just fyi you don't have to actually unlock the show characters I have 158 jesus tokens and he isn't unlocked yet
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Sorry @capibara "CLAIM" @zbot trait...Thanks for playing thou
    capibara
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47
    edited November 2016
    He should have a character trait Swift Strike. :P and a chance to kill on retaliate.
    capibara
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    wll he's not really a heroes but he is the mayor part of season 7 ofc, maybe even season 8 so yhea why not add him? if you don't like him you just don't upgrade him, there are enough heroes to choose from?
    Artisans
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Poor Negan, it is not cool but he said it, "No Exceptions!"
    Walkerballz
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335

Movado said:

"Little pig, little pig, let me in!" - Negan

Strangely compelling. I think we have to let Negan into our camps.

Where he will proceed to take half of our resources, phones, gold and tokens.
    ...Filed away under "Player Suggestions"

Thanks!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    HaiyanDotMatrixJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,071
    Shteevie said:

Movado said:

"Little pig, little pig, let me in!" - Negan

Strangely compelling. I think we have to let Negan into our camps.

Where he will proceed to take half of our resources, phones, gold and tokens.
    ...Filed away under "Player Suggestions"

Thanks!
    So.... I *shouldn't* unlock Negan, then? ;)
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Now I really want Negan to also help with trade goods! Maybe like the Maggie/Glenn trait where each kill gives a small % of TGs, although that doesn't seem logical. Whatever. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    edited November 2016
    @Shteevie for me personally his appeal is that he is so brutal with his Lucille but currently, the way the bruiser's animation is done, it doesn't look brutal at all. It's just like a simple swing to the head.

I wish we can make Negan more unique by having his own style of bashing survivor's or walker's heads edit. :)

Mod edit: zbot 11/22/16 10:17 am

@Haiyan , please read the rules of the forum, absolutely no spoilers. If you are unsure ask a mod or use the spoiler tag.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    I agree that he's not just any old bruiser. I hope you get excited to play him when you unlock him!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2016
    Only if we can repeatedly batter two certain other "heroes"..........
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I don't agree with the statement that bruisers are lame

I use a bruiser when doing outpost raids because of their ability to stun.
    That charge ability comes in handy quite often

I hardly ever used scouts and bruisers until I started doing raids on outpost for TG's only

I'll use Negan someday I suppose
    But it would be a very long time until he is as powerful as my legendary bruisers

Who knows, NG may change bruisers in the future and they may once again become a more used srvr
    There's no need to toss them in the junk heap
    I always use one bruiser playing with saviors. Every turn you got a savior stunned 1 or 2 turns.
    Of course i will never use Negan.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    @Shteevie spoiler alert from @Haiyan
    ShteevieSurvivor420