Just claimed a Legendary Gear Crate from Trade Goods Shop FREE.

Comments

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Maybe it's just me, but whenever I see the Destructive symbol all I see is 3 duck's feet :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    war
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2016
    DarkZero said:

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I see the Destructive symbol all I see is 3 duck's feet :D

Never unsee
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,713
    Got my second one today, and boy is it a thing of beauty! (My survivors are level 19 so this is perfect)

Also, @Amiga that's a great pull! I'm very jealous. My Assaults are my most poorly equipped... Can't find anything with gold spread.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I've received two le crates on had lvl 20 gear the one today had lvl 19 so no good
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    Well, it took 12 plus days. At least I know now I wasn't being froze out. o:)

xyz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    DarkZero said:

Isn't that what it's supposed to be? It never occurred to me that it was anything else. I was thinking it was supposed to reference hunters shooting ducks/geese in the air, and taking down a lot of them at once.
    I actually don't know what it's supposed to be, but I don't think it's supposed to be ducks feet. When I read anything having to do with critical damage, ducks usually aren't the first thing that pops in my head to use as a symbol :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Today
    xyz
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    edited November 2016
    I received this three times in a row, Christmas presents here (Like always I don't receive what I want) it's free anyway I'm happy
    xyz
  • Mollie64Mollie64 Member Posts: 152
    I finally got something worth showing since the update.
    Guild member of REMNANTS -Open-
    We are a relaxed Guild. Just be active.
    A little communication goes a long way!!
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    Still none!
    I annoyed the gods of RGP
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Der said:

Still none!

Go wash your mouth, we worship RNG here!

(In case of doubt: just kidding).
    DarkZero
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    I did say it. Finally got one and I was right. Bruiser armour!!!
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Got my third, a level 20 bruiser armor:

xyz
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Lucky me! Here's my 4th...

Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-05-21

...and 5th one:

Screenshot_2016-11-24-02-31-03

Yay! :D
    xyz
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    <33 I have been pining for a level appropriate legendary gun. These traits are even more bonus. Lucky :)
    TheSittingDuckxyz
    Yesterday
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2016
    I finally can rest in peace # this was yesterday I think

TheSittingDuckkruvnonalqgane
    @war

wow, still looking for a masterpiece like this, lucky u :)
    6th one just came in :o

Screenshot_2016-11-25-21-56-39

I'm starting to get used to it ;)

WeekOneGovernatorxyz
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Wow... congrats @TheWalkingDuck :)
    Got that one from a 12.5k
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Got my second overall. First was over a week ago I believe.

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Got my 4th :o

Thx @WeekOne ;) Dunno if it's my exceptional luck with these crates, but....yep, it happed again B)

Screenshot_2016-11-26-05-29-36

Wish U had it too!
    WeekOne
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    @TheSittingDuck Congrats! Go buy a lotto ticket! All I've gotten since this started was two bruiser bats. :disappointed:
    TheSittingDuck
    MadPuppy said:

Der said:

Still none!

Go wash your mouth, we worship RNG here!
    (In case of doubt: just kidding).
    I'm sorry @MadPuppy I was busy this week so I couldn't get around to this when you posted this. It's downright sad that this comment hasn't gotten the laughs that it deserves.

Worship RNG
    photo rngesus___praise_be_to_the_odds_by_kimchizerbe-d8v8512_zpsl95zja7f.jpg

More specifically we worship RNGesus
    photo 496_zpsvfodksjd.jpg

However RNGesus is a fickle mistress
    photo BshKlPl_zps3hdemgiq.jpg
    MadPuppyGovernatorVerbaub
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I could have known there were images like that. LOL.
    Did I seriously just Out-Nerd everyone!? Not sure if this is a Win or I should re-evaluate my life choices :#

• WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Unreal @TheSittingDuck ... I ain't got your lucky streak but congrats!!! :)
    TheSittingDuck