Better chance of...(e.g. Maggie) with 10 phones...anyone know the numbers?

For the 10 phone-call "better chance of Maggie"...does anyone know the actual % chance of getting the promoted hero? Does it mean you will only get a Maggie and no other hero (in addition to regular classes)?
Thanks
-G
TheLostOnes

Comments

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 67
    Oh for sure, but out of all the hero's, I find Maggie the most useful in terms of boosting exp, so was considering burning some to enhance her - IF the chance of getting tokens was decent, closer to 50%, and not something like 10%...
    TheLostOnesggbats
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    IMO, the 15 gold call is a better value if you are actively looking for better survivors or need to improve the ones you have (tokens). If you already have 2-3 legendary survivors in each class then the push to upgrade them is lower as the number of tokens required for pink stars is enormous. At that point, why not go for the hero call and try to get them leveled up?
    psychwolfInvader
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    I did three straight 10 calls last night and didn't pull a single Maggie token,,. So I gave up,.. Did a 15 phone call this afternoon and landed 128 Maggie tokens first pull lol,.
    I never seem to pull on these special calls but more so on the normal 15 call
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    psychwolfJadenVudnikRedEye52
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    These calls are valuable (for me), there's something like 50% to get 10 Maggie tokens, but i got 128 once as well. And yes, it's possible to get other hero tokens, i get 8 Abraham's also. So far made about 10 calls. Hope it helps :)
    Degreaser
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've done 3 of the 10-calls and only been offered 2* survivors!
    So that's 24 tokens for 30 phones. Bad luck or what??
    Back to 15s only for me!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Top8dogJaden_NoNameVudnik
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    tries about 10-15 maggie calls. Not very successful
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,716
    10 hero calls are completely useless. Did 10 calls once and got 4x10 Daryl. Made one 15 call got 128.
    Top8dogRedEye52
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Neil_J said:

I just thought that maybe, after all this time, NG might....just might, actually put some Maggie tokens in there.

Well they did. I´ve got about 10 tokens :D
    Top8dogVudnik
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,052
    10 call is the same odds / value as a normal 5 call... With a 2% boost to get certain tokens (Maggie ATM).

And since I think 5 calls are a waste, why would I waste even MORE radios for same odds?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    Top8dogPapacas
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    edited November 2016
    I have Guildmates who've reached a bit of an endpoint in the game. They've done everything they want/can except unlock/upgrade Hero's. So he uses all his phones on 10 radio calls. If your willing to take the duds, you will get tokens for hero's, but for most of us who don't want to deal with dud after dud, keep up with the Gold calls.

This particular person unlocked Rick a few weeks back after 150 radio burned FYI.

My personal experience. I have not used a single 10 radio call in weeks, and I have upgraded Rosita to Rare in less than 2 weeks. I prefer the high celling, low floor Gold calls.
    Top8dog
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2016
    I never do 10 calls but I needed some Maggie tokens so I burned through a massive 50 radios. I call 50 radios massive because it is really hard for me to do the hero calls because like everyone says the misses are real big misses but I did it. No Maggie tokens but I got 2 blue survivors and then you average that in with 2 uncommon and 1 rare and somehow I think I should be happy that I beat the odds and got the 2 blues for tokens.

No, a hero call does not guarantee a hero.
    Top8dog
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    bladgier said:

10 hero calls are completely useless.

Disagree on that. When u need specifix tokens those calls are worth investing imo. On Rosita's week i get dozens of her tokens and manage to unlock and almost promote to rare (need just few more). Of course u can get them by making golden calls but u REALLY have better chances in dedicated calls (ratio radio\token is lower then tough, something for something)
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131

bladgier said:

10 hero calls are completely useless.

Disagree on that. When u need specifix tokens those calls are worth investing imo. On Rosita's week i get dozens of her tokens and manage to unlock and almost promote to rare (need just few more). Of course u can get them by making golden calls but u REALLY have better chances in dedicated calls (ratio radio\token is lower then tough, something for something)

I have Guildmates who've reached a bit of an endpoint in the game. They've done everything they want/can except unlock/upgrade Hero's. So he uses all his phones on 10 radio calls. If your willing to take the duds, you will get tokens for hero's, but for most of us who don't want to deal with dud after dud, keep up with the Gold calls.

This particular person unlocked Rick a few weeks back after 150 radio burned FYI.

My personal experience. I have not used a single 10 radio call in weeks, and I have upgraded Rosita to Rare in less than 2 weeks. I prefer the high celling, low floor Gold calls.

Not using any Hero calls I've already unlocked Rosita, and upgraded her to Rare and upgraded her Retaliate trait to level 3. its all luck of the draw. NOTE: In the past few weeks I also pulled 2 Legendary's. Would never happen making 10 radio Hero calls. Just sayin'.
    Top8dogGovernatorRedEye52
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 67
    I made 4 or 5 calls, got 10 Maggie tokens. Terrible waste of radios, considering the other pulls were 2 star non-heros.
    I've gotten way more just buying them in the store, so will stick with that and 15 radio calls.
    Top8dog
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416

10 call is the same odds / value as a normal 5 call... With a 2% boost to get certain tokens (Maggie ATM).

And since I think 5 calls are a waste, why would I waste even MORE radios for same odds?

@BiggyGuyinTWD Not saying i know more ornthat i like these calls, but where did you come up with the 2%?
    Top8dog
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,391
    2% is a bit generous I thought it was more like 0.5%
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Top8dog
  • pablovalespablovales Member Posts: 3
    I need your help, what is the meaning of the stars when they say "+1"?

i attached a pic of it

Thank you! And sorry for my english
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Everyone is different, but 10 has been as lame for me as the other radio pulls. With 15 at least you can cash out 3* and move survivors along. The 10 calls have resulted in very limited hero tokens and many 2* wastes. Obviously it is random, but 10 have really not been anything special in terms of me perceiving any value. Now I am going to try a 10 radio call and get 128 Maggie tokens to prove my post wrong :) (If that happens I will come back and let you know. I am guessing many 2* 8 tokens for bruisers and scouts.)
    SCBMATop8dog
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @pablovales

The +1 is a bonus star you gained doing that map. A bonus star from a daily quest. So it can be more than +1 as well
    Top8dog
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,052
    @Papacas personal experience.

@Lucille896425 is probably right, more like 0.5%

Not being ugly, just real.

If they want a real Hero call, just make ALL three call types more likely to draw certain tokens. Then you can pick your poison.

And if you don't want the event tokens, wait a couple days to make your next call.

The % would still suck, but at least stop tempting us to spend extra ++ Radios for the suck.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @BiggyGuyinTWD oh ok. It is then your personal opinion and, as such, nothing against. Even though my own experience is not as bad, i do go for the 15 calls...
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    I did some 10x calls to get some Maggie token and ended up with 128 Abraham Token.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    jimmorrison369SynapseRangerMizTyPapacas