Trade shop

Savage_lifeSavage_life Member Posts: 14
I just wanna know why they feature certain goods in the trade shop but you get awarded things you didn't purchase. For example see attached pictures I brought a .338 buzzard & was giving a .308 hawk. If I woulda known I would get a .308 hawk I would have just saved my crates.. same happened to me with purchasing a pistol got a .44 instead of that .50 cal!
Hopeless

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,188
    @Savage_life , the descriptions doesn't really matter regarding weapons as the damage is determined by level and traits.
  • DarkshivaDarkshiva Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2016
    same to me, buy a 7mm because i like that look, but always get a 338 ... that sucks a lot!!!

thats also the point, i dont buy maggis bundle, because i dont want get a 338 again for real money!
  • leonhardleonhard Member Posts: 9
    In the shop i have only equipment for hunter or assault. In all this week i never see weapon or shield from other class. Also in the 7500 trade goods. Now i have only weapon or shield from hunter and assault. It's possible you verify this problem? Thanks
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    It's Hunter Week so... much like other class weeks the 12.5k choice is hunter gear.

The 7500 boxes are RNG. I got a shooter gun today, so not all hunter.
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    Please allow us to trafe food per TG again!!