The "My Soul has been Crushed" Thread

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
Heartbreak. We've all experienced it in this game. Let's all wallow in each others pity. Share your Soul Crushing experiences in NML here.

I'll start it off with one of the best and worst days in my NML history...

Why does she look so pissed? We all know why...

She got Defensive Stance as her final Trait when she was upgraded to Legendary!! She'd seen it happen to so many of her friends...

Like these Legendary friends that were bummed to see their new 5th Trait on Update Day....

And this gal who tried played Russian Roulette with a promotion..

And these Epic friends who got a bummer 4th Trait on Update Day....

To make things worse, their Legendary friends were having a great time and bragging on social media after the Update...

And even an Epic friend had a decent Update day...

And then this Rare dude who is only part of the group as a novelty since he was rescued from Chapter 13 even had a decent promotion...

Then this new chick joined the group since she reminded everyone of someone lost in a deadly mission, and she did okay...
Shut_UpGrimGaelArtisansTop8dogKARAZIPKALITheLostOnesxyzMizTyJayZTheCrab

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    For Charity sake! :wink:
    KARAZIPKALIrgerkmanOneLessTitanPapacas
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    LOL @JayZ & @Squall !!!

I'm hoarding them to try to minimize the chances that my Soul is crushed again. Waiting for new Survivor Traits before Promoting anyone to Legendary. I want to reduce the odds of getting Defensive Stance to less than the current 25%. Add in Vigilant for my Hunter/Assaults, and that's 50% of having my Survivor tainted. Plus, I don't have a ton of Survivors I want to invest Tokens in ATM.

JayZ
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Elaine, from the old school, tried to warn her friends to stay away from defective stance, but alas, the plague has swept the camp...
    KARAZIPKALIOneLessTitan
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I swear.. every Survivor I Upgrade now gets DS :tired_face:
    I'm joining the Club of Hoarding my Tokens for a bit til the DS trend goes away lol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    KARAZIPKALIOneLessTitan
  • Wow, Game of Thrones. Glad that I am not the only one who named my survivors after GoT
    OneLessTitan
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Shut up...Just shut up....*sniffle*........You had me at Bitch_Face <3
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    GrimGaelOneLessTitanArtisansMizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Bite
    Chew
    Swallow
    Repeat.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    DarkZeroOneLessTitanMizTyGrimGael