Boruto's Farewell

BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
Hi Survivors,

I don't know how to start, but it has come to my time to leave this game.
I feel that recently I've achieved everything this game offers and especially my family needs me more than ever and also my job is getting more demanding. Thus, it's time for me to say good bye to everyone here.
I've been playing NML about a year and what a fun ride has been. I'd like to express my sincerer appreciation to NG for developing a such wonderful game.
AND I've met so many wonderful people through this game. Let me list some of people I got acquainted.
@SlickRick @lmfgunnut @WalkerBait1 @LostOnes @masmith93 @Jenng @WahooDawg @Mischievous_Nomad @Pig @JVC_TWD @OneLessTitan @Terminates @harudsgn @Ovidmikel @JAZZZMAN @KaLi @Shut_Up @solvent @Movado ........
I'll truly miss all of you!
Also I'll miss all of wonderful people in my awesome guild, DeadFamily.
And I wish you all the best and good luck with your games.

P.S -- To all players in top 100 outpost leaderboard:
You can sleep better now since there will be no more Hunter_DK raiding your camps. :D

masmith93PigJenngTheLostOnesMystiqueJVC_TWDMadPuppyArtisansWalkerballzSlickRickMizTyMovadoInspTurbinesCrazyDLonesTeeceezyRickGramesTerminateseetuggbatsDLichWalkerBait1etor10christine828SandraxyzharudsgnlmfgunnutCarolewifaeJaden

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Good luck!
    WalkerBait1Boruto
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Hey folks, any thoughts on having teeceezy merge this with pigs thread to start a "I don't thing the game's gone downhill, but bye" farewell thread? I know he was looking to do something like that, and two big events like this would seem to be a perfect occasion. @Boruto , @Pig or would you rather they remain seperate?
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    Farewell @Boruto good luck and take care!
    WalkerBait1SlickRickJenngBoruto
  • etor10etor10 Member Posts: 13
    Boruto it's sad to see you go my friend. I understand your family needs your attention at this time. You and your family will be in my prayers. I won't say goodbye I will rather say see you soon my friend.
    SlickRickJenngWalkerBait1Boruto
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Hey @Boruto you came out of retirement? Did I get the honour of being your first kill? :p
    Boruto
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Steeboon

Haha, I was just saying hello to players in high tier outpost leaderboard. Sorry you were not the first on got greeted by me today. I'm still not doing challenge yet so you can say I went out to just have fun for a day. I still have not decided to come out of my retirement fully yet.

TheLostOnesSCBMA
This discussion has been closed.