Damn tokens!

I use to play 15 radio calls and when i'm luck i have my 126 tokens from an epic survivor but usually are lame crap 2 stars tokens... And today i had to choose between 32 daryl, 126 epic and even a 256 legendary when the last time i saw a legendary was probably 3 months ago!! :#
Had to choose Daryl... :(

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
MizTyInspTurbines

Comments

• WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    well i would have gone for the legendary since it is a good char and even more tokens than daryl, you could but hero tokens in the TG shop :P
    capibaraantBryan18InspTurbines
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    No idea about your warriors @capibara , but taking 32 Daryl tokens instead of leg warrior with 4 great traits...you have super warriors or you are...well, I would choose differently. No offence, just dint get your decision.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141

well i would have gone for the legendary since it is a good char and even more tokens than daryl, you could but hero tokens in the TG shop :P

Oh... Yes, but the tokens in TG shop are 4 and now i see Daryls tokens every day less often...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Super Warriors! @capibara

Understood your choice for Daryl tokens instead :grimace:
    capibaraggbatscrambert_necTheLostOnes
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Ok, now I understand. Btw excellent warriors @capibara. I would love to have AnnaKarenina and Salima in my team.
    capibaraInspTurbines
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd NML Moderator Posts: 209
    Haha for sure it's always a bummer but you get more than one good option. With the looks of your warriors I probably would have gone with the Daryl tokens also but still a tough decision. Sometimes you just get too lucky :p
    capibaraggbatsSquall_NMLInspTurbines
  • DotMatrixDotMatrix Member Posts: 88
    capibara said:

I use to play 15 radio calls and when i'm luck i have my 126 tokens from an epic survivor but usually are lame crap 2 stars tokens... And today i had to choose between 32 daryl, 126 epic and even a 256 legendary when the last time i saw a legendary was probably 3 months ago!! :#
    Had to choose Daryl... :(

Randy looks like William Shatner.. hehe
    capibarakampionInspTurbines
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Got my Daryl up to legendary with some of those 32 token calls

capibaraTheSittingDuckggbats
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    The Legendary or the tokens for it all day long til they're all at 10* rating!
    Then heroes, but not before!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    how you can get daryl tokens? my
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    daryl is epic like the most of yours cause we get the free tokens for free in the mission, but never seen any daryl token from a phone call! he could be an amazing. hunter when he is legendary
  • AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
    I use him 5 stars, but he's still not as good as my best legendary "non-hero" hunter.
    Noticed that lucky 15 calls don't comes often but when it comes... it's all 3 in a row . Harder is the choice...
    Lone wanderer
    capibara
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    Give me Audrey
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    capibara