Thanks for the great update gift NG!

I love the 2x XP and Free 24 Hr Gas bundle as the gift! I plan to make good use of it!

Now, let us trade Supplies for TGs please! With the free gas, I'll max my supplies for sure and I hate the orange tomato cans. I would expect many others are in the same Larder Boat.
OneLessTitanTheLostOnesJayZSquall_NMLdocfinzenburgMizTyBuckzzJulialiciousgespuerInspTurbinesInvaderConan1976rgerkmanDotMatrixcapibaraKARAZIPKALINataNxy8900rpmCaptainslayerpsychwolfp_herianMrSorrow

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Yes, agree with those elder :)
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Thanks indeed!
    szgerg77
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    Thanks for the update gift. I just wish the game would stop "reconnecting" so I could put it to use.
  • RiiiCeMaHnRiiiCeMaHn Member Posts: 16
    null
    Can you go on the game and not accept the gift straight away then? I haven't had chance to update yet I'm at work *sigh *
    MizTy
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577

null

Can you go on the game and not accept the gift straight away then? I haven't had chance to update yet I'm at work *sigh *

You can, yes.
    MizTymongo911
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Happy about the groovy gift!! Thanks Next Games
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    @painclasher Stop teasing us!

I've been checking the video vault every few minutes hoping for an update from @Terminates
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    gespuerPain Walker
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Thanks for the gift, saving it for the weekend.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Everyone is gonna love the weekend event! ;) I personally will play a lot

I smell radios <3
    Pain Walker
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    JayZ said:

Agreed, thank you!

Also, please please please make this weekend's event a 5 second upgrade weekend so we can take advantage of the xp/gas booster!

Yea, right... start holding your breath already :D
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    @painclasher Sooo... are you going to actually share what the event is?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Pain Walker
  • Randy78Randy78 Member Posts: 46
    Awesome gift!! Thanks NG
    TeeceezyPain Walker
  • DotMatrixDotMatrix Member Posts: 88
    Yeah I really appreciate the delay option on the gift. Allows me to really capitalize on it when I am really able to. Thanks!
    TeeceezyJayZMizTySCBMA
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,686
    I will burn my gift on sunday! :) Thanks
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GovernatorMizTy
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    I am using my gift today to get a head start on the challenges, meaning that I'll be able to do food missions and take advantage of the food for TG this weekend! :smiley:
    KARAZIPKALIp_herian
  • RoonisRoonis Member Posts: 47
    the update is so nice the gift feels like overkill. THANKS. will be able to food farm this weekend like crazy
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    I believe that we all now have happy faces :)
    Thank you NG for the awesome update gift :)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
    VerbaubSCBMAMizTyp_herian
  • RealC0manRealC0man Member Posts: 46
    JayZ said:

Because we're on the forums, I think we need to question NG's intent behind the gift. I think it's actually a devious plot by NG to convert free players into paying players once they realize how amazing the gas/xp boosters are!

(just kidding; thanks again!)

Both yes, and no. I'll use this for the fullest this weekend. But us, the older players, will scram at the improvements that are NOT advertised.

I'm very much ok about changes, but with this game you obt for players to plan LONG TERM

SCUSE my language, but why advertise POSITIVE SHIT lasting a day, whilst removing OUR REASON TO PLAY, by nerfing phone-drops on challenge?

I farm and collect tokens, yet this far, no chests from challenge gave me a radio. Normally @ 100 missions I got atleast 10 radios (including spending gold).

Now I got none -0- zip, nothing.

Be honest NG or I won't spend the free gift I planned to (I used free gas every weekend along with the usual bundle).

Just be honest upfront, not having to explain after. Let us adjust OUR goals to you choices, don't answer our rage after you made your descission.

What will happen to your monthly pay once Walking Dead hit its last season?
    You have a game good enough not to rely on the show, I'm eager to see how you can survive without their 'name'

I throw another 10 'freshly cut thumbs'
    Just because you deserve it.

Awesome job, but be sincere!

In short, I hope NML will outlast the show for many, many years
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @RealC0man

Keep it civil. The phones are random.
    Besides, this is a thank-you thread, don't insult the OP by derailing it.
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    @Shteevie Is the gas booster only available in the shop after we claim our gift?
    I don't want to claim my gift now :worried:
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    Thank you for reply @MadPuppy

If you can disprove me, I'll acknowledge it. If not, after one update, not one phone, 100 stars, no chest reveal even one phone (spending golds) can you explain?

If you can not give a good explanation, it was civil.

Ty :)

@madpuppy
    Which is why I find your reply inappropriate. I fully trust their answer without a 'threat' from you.

I have many more noticing the same, I speak for several players. Your lucky draws don't speak for many. I speak for several, thus I ask. I might be asking in a topic meant for giving praise to NG, but I challenge praise as much as I challenge the uphill.

As a team, we can challenge the uphill easy, but if people give up on the way, if not considerate, we can't hold it.

I only ask to be sincere, and a lot more will help push for the next mountain top.

So, keep pushing! Awesome job!