Insomnia Stars.

One of my members is earning more stars than the rest because he has severe insomnia. Dev's, please fix.
DegreaserLawdog

Comments

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    You simply need more players with insomnia & Money. . You're guild will be #1 in no time
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Lawdog
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Wait, don't I have to get someone ELSE to take screenshots of them and then send them to me?
    WastelandDanLawdog
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    The trick to earning stars for guild is to get guild members from different time zones so that they are always producing stars, it helps to have members with insomnia, agoraphobia, and other social issues so that they can devote 24-7 to the game.
    Lawdog
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Does diarrhia count, too?
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    tembel
  • AstraeaAstraea Member Posts: 41
    The verbal kind perhaps, with the other you're just too busy pulling toilet paper... @DERRICK
    The dead are hungry too!
    DERRICKLawdog
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    DamnI never had to give out so many LOL in one thread-that's some funny shit fellas-in your case,literally Derrick.
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    The real trick is to convince your tweaker cousin to play the game for you while you're sleeping. Although you do take the risk of never seeing your phone again...
    WastelandDan
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    find a troll.. trolls dont have a life. so they will be busy giving you stars..
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Thanks for this @zoson. I'll pass it on to our QA team to look at.
    zosonWastelandDan
This discussion has been closed.