Is Chapter 14 Mission 4 Nightmare impossible after update 2.3?

RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
Did anyone try it? Has something changed fro 2.2 release?

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    Still haven't tried and waiting anxiously for reports on this. it was impossible before to me, even with lvl 20 legendaries and lvl 23 legendary gear.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    edited November 2016
    Tried and the dude still died really fast

14.2 sorry.
    TroublemakerRapax
    edited November 2016
    I would really like an official answer on this @Shteevie @Teeceezy

Are the missions supposed to be impossible or can you fix it?

Players who did them earlier are in advantage regarding rewards, Daryl tokens etc, and that's what bothers me.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    RapaxEastwood2305p_herian
  • ApacheGhostApacheGhost Member Posts: 7
    I've been stuck on Ch. 14 Mission 5 for weeks, I die at the gate every time. I haven't noticed it being harder since update, since I die the same way as before.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 984
    Stuck on 14:2.
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    I finally beat 14.5 a few days ago but had been stuck there forever (even before the update). Update definitely made it harder.
    Think I used a L20 shooter and 2 assault. Staggered the stun charge usage to get past the guy at the gate. Used either Rosita or Abe in the Leader slot to get the increased power.
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    ... and I'm an idiot. I beat it on HARD, not Nightmare. Sorry guys.
    Troublemaker
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 885
    Tried twice & now given up for a while. Will try when there is 5 sec health ...lol
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    kiwinz7 said:

Tried twice & now given up for a while. Will try when there is 5 sec health ...lol

I have tried several times with different teams and under event bonus with lvl 20 legendaries and lvl 23 legendary gear.

It was always a total slaughter.

Still awaiting an official answer here from @Teeceezy @Shteevie - I know I bother you with these tags but as you can see this is not affecting just me. Are the missions really impossible now or do we have something unbalanced going on here that can be fixed?
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MizTyMacV