Lost account

Jenatan_Jenatan_ Member Posts: 1
Anyone knows how to connect TWD to a new device(i do not have the old device anymore)? I have forgotten my actual level and name of it, and my game center didn't save the latest version. All i did is just connect to my facebook. Please help!

Answers

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    There is a lost account thread just above your post, says this
    If you lost your save game data after you deleted the application or while transferring your game to another device, you can recover it via your Game Center or Google Play account.

If that doesn't work, contact support in-game (you can find Help in the Settings menu) and provide the following information:
    In-game player name of original game
    In-game player level of original game
    Name of guild from original game (if applicable)

Good luck
    @zbot @Teeceezy any other info for this gamer??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Teeceezy
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited November 2016
    In order to play your original account on a new device you'll either need your player level, name and guild or the original device. If you can remember the info it'll help a great deal.

@Walkerballz Nope, you've pretty much covered it there. :)
    Walkerballz
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @Jenatan_ , if you are in a guild and have contacts there ask them to provide you with the information. You mentioned that game center didn't save the latest, by any chance did you restart your game?
    Walkerballz