Still face 4 defending walkers when raid an outpost

BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 60
This issue was supposed to be fixed by the update 2.3 but unfortunately it's not. When I raid some outposts I still face 4 walkers. This is not cool.
Current player level 64
Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
toddlerGovernatorBigSnafuAniel

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,114
    @Biolermaker could you provide a screenshot of your log for the raids with 4 walkers?
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    And... I still don't see the supposed more leg room for my survivors at the very start of the raid
    HopelessBoilermaker
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 60
    @zbot , Did you mean the end game screen or the outpost log? I can't tell how many walkers I killed from the outpost log, only trade good and influence points, etc...
    Current player level 64
    @Haiyan Exactly, I am always surrounded by tank/armor walker at the beginning of the raid. However, when I place my walkers, I have to place them further from the raiders start position.

@zbot Would you be able to look into this as well?
    Current player level 64
    Passed on the issue to NG. Thanks for the report.

• Hekate94Hekate94 Member Posts: 7
    Here is mine killed 4 and was stuck at gate with no charges. This was a day ago and just happened again tonight
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    On a related note: My walker strength is 4, but I can't check if there's four or six undead in my frontyard.

If they just came with your Outpost starterskit, players can see if they even have them.
    Thanks, keep the screenshots of the log for less than 6 walkers and special walkers close to the starting point coming.
    I did a few raids thianjust happened. I took out 4 normal walkera without moving with my assult. The left 2 in overwatch. This was my second turn
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    NG said in the update 2.3 notes:
    - Outpost maps have had their defending walker positions adjusted.
    - Attackers will have a little more room between them and the defending special walkers at the start of a raid

But I have to report that this has not been fixed. See pictures in attachment below

Anyway, for the rest, the new release looks very good. Well done NG, keep working :smile:
    Reapers
    Merged. @Hekate94 , @Rapax could you provide the player name of the defender with the setup?
    Well It's hard to say.
    Starting from the time in which I acquired the screenshot, I would say that on of the 2 pictures I posted is referred to one of this 3 guys:
    Maile, Jin or heems
    @zbot with similar resoning, the other three guys referring to the other picture I posted this morning are:
    Taz, Manny or Maniek. This is all I can do for you. I'm sorry
    Looks like matmor was the screenshot of the lvl 19 walkers very close to start
    It appears to be a common problem! Looking forward to a prompt fix~~~
    Current player level 64
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    @zbot @Shteevie this player only had 4 lvl one walkers in his/her outpost.
    Hei @zbot,
    I want to report here something else that may be interesting for you.

As you can see, when I attacked Franky outpost, my survivors start position is a little bit.. unusual!
    I hope this may help you guys!

SynapseRangerjimmorrison369
  • acbacb Member Posts: 54
    Also only 4 walkers in outpost for "Steph Curry"
    Still spawning close to start
    R2runfast
  • iVoted4PedroiVoted4Pedro Member Posts: 35
    edited December 2016
    Username "Silent hill" only 5 defending walkers all level 3. Sorry no screenshots, will get them next, happens fairly often
  • RonEmpireRonEmpire Member Posts: 2
    The recent Update no longer allows players to place Walkers close to the players starting position.

However, those who didn't update their outpost still benefit from the old placement.

I've been encountering many outpost layouts where the Heavy Fat walker and Armored Walker is literally next to my characters at the start of my outpost entry.

These placements are no longer allowed for my own outpost yet some of the outpost that I'm raiding still have walkers placed close to the starting points.

Can you please fix this or force players to have random placements for their walkers. If players do Not change their own layout at least force them to go with random new placements.

Thanks.
  • RonEmpireRonEmpire Member Posts: 2
    "- Outpost maps have had their defending walker positions adjusted.
    - Attackers will have a little more room between them and the defending special walkers at the start of a raid.
    - Players are advised to manage their Outposts and make sure that their special walkers are placed as they desire."

I have updated and changed my walkers. But other players have not. And they're still benefiting from walkers being too close to the start of the raid.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Merged @RonEmpire
    Please post names/screenshots for those that you encounter.
  • EdelstahlratteEdelstahlratte Member Posts: 40

same here. it happens over and over. hope you'll fix it real quick cauz it really is annoying.
    Wer nicht kommt hat Frei!
    edited December 2016

here aigain
    edited December 2016
    is it enough or do you Moderators need some more screenshots?