Leaderboard guilds are broken?

Comments

• buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,127
    its nice to be the number one guild b
    but h
    just wanna see the real stars so i know my competition!!
  • SwagmanSwagman Member Posts: 48
    Hi all , has anyone else noticed major issues with the ranking system ? This is my version showing atm .
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @Teeceezy @zbot please merge
    It is known and being worked on to the best of my knowledge
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
  • GhostrooperGhostrooper Member Posts: 29
    My guild Sussex dead are showing as number 1 in the global and local league tables to our guild at least. I'm not saying we don't deserve it, but we probably shouldn't be there. Unless there's a prize in which case just leave it.
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    Known issue bud. We are all number one now. ☺
    GhostrooperWalkerballz
  • GhostrooperGhostrooper Member Posts: 29
    We're not greedy we can share.
    Walkerballz
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @zbot
    If you would be so kind as to merge

Thanks again :)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    PowerUK
  • chairforcebrianchairforcebrian Member Posts: 18
    Okay so with the update allowing us to see the leaderboard for the last 14 days, I was surprised to see that my team, Dark Gods was in the top spot. We have made some improvements and added some motivated players...but I didn't think we were tops in both global and local.

Is this reflecting EVERY team out there or are we grouped with similar level teams. Not trying to sound funny cuz we love our lil family but it just seems like we went from zeros to heroes in 2.2 seconds?

Are there other teams out there showing they are on top? Rankings don't really matter cuz we play for the fun and comeraderie of the team. Nothing for nothing but I showed my wife and kids that we were ranked number 1 globally...raised eyebrows and condescending good job followed. Along with me having to put down the phone and help with dishes! ;)

Holler if there are other teams showing they are top ranked as well. Rather have my bubble burst by fellow players instead of my wife!

Keep on slaying 'em killers!
    GnatevilLismore
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    Yes
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    Bubble bursted ( I know that's not a word)
    chairforcebrianWalkerballz
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    You guys can't be number 1 cuz we are! Lol

• dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 478
    I am in the Asylum Family Alliance, we are 5 guilds strong & growing!!!
    The leaderboards for all 5 of our guilds show that particular guild as the #1 LOCAL US GUILD as well as the #1 GLOBAL GUILD!????????
    DEFINITELY SOME TYPE OF PROGRAMING ERROR HAS OCCURRED!!????
    JUST WONDERING WHATS UP WITH THE LEADERBOARD???
    IS THERE GOING TO BE A RESET? OR A REBALANCING?? OR IS THIS THE START OF SOME SORT OF POINTS SYSTEM FOR RANKING GUILDS INTO DIFFERENT GROUPS??
    Artisans
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @dulinquarters well we are experiencing exactely the same symptoms as you, so a problem exists, no doubt. However, it is anissuenfresh after an update, so i guess we should allow some time for NG tomaddress it maybe? Also, are all those caps really necessary? :-)
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    The scores are obviously only what the guilds have got so far this challenge, but your own guild shows again with your 2 week value.
    Mad_CanadaiVoted4Pedroggbats
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Did NG actually leave for the weekend without giving us any kind of official word on what happened to the Leaderboards & when it is expected to be fixed?

What's going on here? Competitive guilds want to know! :blush:
    Loewe1968FragziePowerUKJulialicious
  • chairforcebrianchairforcebrian Member Posts: 18
    @Serp don't tell my wife I'm bursted...she'll want to take me to the doctor to find out what that is. Seriously though, thx all for quick replies and bursting of bubble...knew something was off! Still proud of my team for stepping it up and making huge improvements non the less. Have fun and good luck in game.

Cheers
    Brian
    Lismore
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 478
    @chairforcebrian that would actually be zeros to heros in 2.3
    To funny!!
    Keep up with the improvements & motivated players, it sure makes the challenges alot more competitive!!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    Im still giggling
    chairforcebrian
    @Shteevie
    Can you give us a progress report on what is happening with the leader boards? They've been kinda jacked up for a month, then they were really weird after the update... what's going on with them? Does NG have any big plans for making changes? Do you think they are accurate now? Or is it going to take a cycle for the missing star issue to all shake out?
    Loewe1968
    Awesome reply @Shteevie
    Thanks for taking the time to communicate on these issues. I look forward to hearing something else from NG this week bc even if the problem isn't messing with people's rewards, the leaderboards are still an important part to some people's gameplay & it's nice to know what the heck is going on with them o:)
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    I'm enjoying being in a top global guild....
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

LismoreMizTyWalkerballz
  • dachsurferdachsurfer Member Posts: 769
    Thanks for the reply and sharing this amount of information with us. This gives us a look into the procedures and comming activities to fix the issue(s).

That's the way, how communication works fine for all of us.

stay safe ..... and keep us informed
    Loewe1968JulialiciousMizTy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited December 2016
    Trinity (who I have no connection to) was # 5 and during the 2 day break they lost about 200 stars and about 5 spots on the leaderboard. I don't know where each top 50 guild was on the leaderboard but I do know the others in the top 5 or top 10 for that matter did not have a drop in stars or positions.
  • SaintDankSaintDank Member Posts: 8
    For me it's horribly glitched out. My guild is never on either leaderboard but now it says we are number 1 on both. It also won't let me click on the guilds to see their stars anymore.
  • RobotelRobotel Member Posts: 40
    How it looks in my contry Romania .
    It is really not ok.
    For my alliance called ROMANIA the challenge is the best part of this game and now the scores are broken seriously .