hi,
I stopped getting video ads Since 2.3
Does anyone else Encountered this?
shakhidAnnette578justinc222AlexFiliUK

Comments

• GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Personally I have not had problems.
  • BananisimoBananisimo Member Posts: 7
    +1 ...I haven't see the cinema option since the update.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @Teeceezy
    I have not had cinema or 3 extra chest after missions since around 3 hours after new update. They were fine for awhile, then suddenly stopped. I'm on android, update loaded fine. Everything is working great, except this recent issue. Thx
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey guys, thanks for the reports. We're currently looking in to this.
    AlexFiliUK
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @Teeceezy
    Thanks. I checked my settings also. The permissions are fine. Everything on my end seems normal. Also game shuts down & reloading a lot. Didn't do that before update either.
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    edited December 2016
    Had similar issues @Annette578. No changes made at my end but (fingers crossed) it's now running fine.
    Can only suggest clearing cache and restarting your device. Nothing to lose.

Power
  • taskxdtaskxd Member Posts: 1
    Deleting and re-downloading my app worked for me. I have an iOS10.
    I've had a LOT of watch video issues in the past, not just with this update. This is the first fix that has worked for me.
  • ElanraElanra Member Posts: 4
    Me too no advertising videos,since 2.3 update.I have a Galaxy Tab 2.
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 555
    Since Update 2.3 with me only 1 to 2 times a day 1 to 2 videos in the cinema and only 1 to 2 times a day 1 to 2 additional videos.
    soggybottoms
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,097
    Same here. Theatre seems to work ok but extra chest unlocks - ive got only 1 video in a couple of hours.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited December 2016
    Cinema is fine for me but I no longer get Crate Bonus Videos :disappointed:
    (iPhone 6)
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    no cinema and and no films after missions on my nvidia shiled k1
    on galaxy s5 it works
    same like the update beforen nice job NG or do u need so much gold???
    @Shteevie @zbot @MadPuppy @... can you please look at this problem?

I'm not sure, but I believe it is with me so and only since Update 2.3:

I get for example videos in the cinema. I watch 2 videos. It is further indicated that I have videos in the cinema, but do not look at them, because the tank is full, for example. After that I play a mission and then get an additional video. When I look at the additional video, no more video is displayed in the cinema.

If I have additional videos after missions, I sometimes do not look at them because no silver and gold boxes are open. I save in principle the additional video. I now but videos in the cinema and I look at this, I suddenly have no additional video after missions more.

It looks with me seem so. I get videos, but instead of 4 x cinema and 4 x additional videos I get 4 videos for cinema and after missions together. It could also be less than 4 together and the distance is also well over 6 hours.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    For what it's worth, what you describe is how I experience video's also.
    @Shteevie @zbot @MadPuppy @...

It is 100 percent as I have described before. Just happened again. I go into the game. It is shown that I can watch a video in the cinema. Since the tank is full, I quickly play a mission around XP. After opening the 3 boxes, an additional video is displayed, which I look at. Then back to the camp. What is? No video in the cinema!
  • justinc222justinc222 Member Posts: 56
    edited December 2016
    I've been having a problem like this as well.

I get offers for camp videos but I don't get quite as many as I did prior to the update.

I rarely get offered ads for crates after missions now. It feels like the mission ones only show up once or twice a day instead of four of them every 7-8 hours like before.
  • toneloc13toneloc13 Member Posts: 7
    I also am not getting movies on crate drops.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Sometimes after watching a crate bonus video I can´t open the three more crates.
    After the next mission I am able to open three more crates without watching a video.
    It´s a problem if you got gold crates after the first mission and no special crates after the second mission.
    edited December 2016
    @Shteevie @zbot

Is there anything new about the problems with the videos?

PS: I've now tested it again and again. I have a maximum of 4 videos for cinema and for extra crates together. These are also not every 6 hours, but rather every 7 to 8 hours.
  • tjashy1985tjashy1985 Member Posts: 6
    Same here, since the update, I've only been getting maybe a video a day. My boyfriend gets videos normally, but we both got the same update and we both have android.
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    I have only occasionally been able to attend cinema. I haven't been offered a video to open extra crates after missions in days. This appears to accompany the 2.3 update. I would imagine your advertisers are going to be unhappy about this. Unless of course there are no more advertisers...
  • Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33
    I have been experiencing a similar problem which seems to happen at random.
  • harold_mc_pazzharold_mc_pazz Member Posts: 1
    I dont see movie when the mission is finishes
  • tjashy1985tjashy1985 Member Posts: 6
    Hellloooooo! Admin? Is anyone fixing this? It's been about a month now and still no xtra videos. What are you doing to fix this??????????
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @tjashy1985
    A bunch of posts on various threads with more or less this tone. Please keep it polite.

Next Games has been working hard on the ad providing the last several months, and particularly with and since the latest update (2.3). You (and everyone else) is definitely being heard.

Please send in a support ticked about your ad situation from inside the game. This will help Next Games to work on this.