Restart from scratch

Hi Folks,

Is there a way to restart from scratch? I am using an iPhone. I have tried uninstalling the game and deleting the saved game from game center. However when I re-install again, the saved game seems to come back and I get back to my previous position.

Is there any "restart from scratch" or "reset to factory defaults" setting?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    Most likely you need another Game Center id as the game is saved through it.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Really? I deleted the game and re-installed it and it made me start from scratch and I was using the same device and Game Center ID. Didn't really bother me since I wasn't far along the first time through.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    On android you can decline your old account when you re-install the game.
    Can't imagine why you'd want that though.
    PowerUKautumn_ash
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    edited December 2016
    Just carry on from where you are. It's a lot of wasted time otherwise and any camp stuff you have upgraded will be upgraded again anyway.

Can I ask what have you have done so wrong that you feel a restart is required?

Power.
    autumn_ash
  • RoosRoos Member Posts: 24
    Clearing game data helps to start over too. Then you dont have to reinstall the whole game.
    jimmorrison369