Challenge Not Working After Update 2.3

My challenge map is not working. I have tried to restart the game and my device. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @zbot @Teeceezy any idea what this is or how to correct the issue??
    Thanks for the help
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the report guys.
    @Ifyourforgive could you provide us with your in-game name, level and guild? Thanks in advance.
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    edited November 2016
    IGN-If your forgive. PLAYER LEVEL-55. GUILD-Porch Dictators. @Teeceezy
    Thanks @Ifyourforgive. Does the problem solve itself by closing the game from the background and starting it up again?
    I closed the app. Force stopped it in app settings. And restarted my device but it still shows up like the above screenshot. @Teeceezy
    Thanks @Ifyourforgive, we're looking in to it.
    Thanks @Teeceezy I appreciate the quick response. Just an update I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it didn't fix the problem. I am having the same problem on my alt account so I thought maybe it had something to do with my wifi, so I uninstalled turned wifi off and installed over 4g but its still not working.
    Thanks for the info @Ifyourforgive. Could you provide the name, level and guild of your alt account as well? It'd help pinpoint the issue.
    edited November 2016
    This is my alt account on a different device. IGN-Unforgiven. Player level-33. Guild-Porch Dictators. @Teeceezy
  • wallwall Member Posts: 1
    Ive got the same problem
  • snowstarsnowstar Member Posts: 4
    my callenge is not working what should i do?
    snowstar from just 4 fun guild
    tanx
    edited December 2016
    @Teeceezy. Just another update. I deleted the app then reinstalled and hit cancel when prompted to use my Google play game account so I could see if when starting over, from the very beginning, the challenge screen worked. It did, so then I connected Google play to bring up my account and continue my old game and the challenge screen was messed up again. Not sure what that means. It was the same for both devices. So still no luck playing challenges. I just wanted to pass along as much info as I can in hopes of finding the problem. Thanks
    My challenge screen is now up and running. Thank you to anyone involved in fixing my game. Happy to have it working before the new challenge was over. Hopefully everyone having this issue has had it resolved.