Missing survivor slot

SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
I can't seem to find the option to purchase survivor slots anymore, can someone please direct this blind bat? I thought it was always under the "Manage" button?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @Steeboon , how many total slots do you have? There is a max on slots you can purchase for gold.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Hi @zbot , thanks for getting back. I have already gotten an answer from support that we can only purchase up to 25 slots with gold (outposts and heros not included). Other than that, slots can only be bought via bundles.
    Aside to @Teeceezy & @Shteevie , I do hope this feature can be amended slightly in the future for the benefit of FTP players, thanks.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    But it seems like you should have more available.
    That 30 should include hero slots, 3 outpost slots, the initial set of slots,

What does it show on your survivor screen?
    @blynknz It is telling me to retire them.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    There is a point where you have bought all of the slots available for gold. 20 slots are available for purchase this way. However, Outpost defenders and Hero Unlocks never use up a slot, and any slots that come from bundles can exceed the normal limit.

Hope that helps!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    ok, so @Steeboon has 3 slots for outposts. 4??? spots that come with the start of the game (not sure what this is).
    And only has maybe 3 heroes that make up the 10.
    So I have 3 slots for outposts, 4 slots for heros, bought 1 slot, free gift of 1 slot by NG and supposedly bought 20 slots with gold. This is a total of 29 slots, so the number is around there I guess @blynknz