Player level 58

15678911»

Comments

• woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    @blynknz I didn't say that they just adjust the last building. I said that they adjust your level to 58/0 when your camp is maxed (Of course this looks like they adjust the last building). And I didn't say that they didn't do anything else. For sure they adjusted the player level and BP. I lost 25 BP myself. But this is independent of the max camp adjustment.
    What happens if you don't max before more building upgrades are due? Very easy, because this will involve a game update, so they can easily change the max camp adjustment to another level, e.g. 59/500. So they can make always sure that the maxed players are always on the same level.
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I heard it was witchcraft.
    ggbatsMadPuppyCaptainslayer
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @woodstock, what happens in your example that the next max level is 59 500/1250.
    And I have 1 more building that is worth 400, and I am 105 off, so I should be 59 100/1250, but I am 58 1245/1250.
    So I end up being a level wrong compared to others.

Anyway, all @Shteevie / @Teeceezy would have to do is tell us.
    Is it your possibility?
    Is it the buildings changed?
    Is it they did it wrong?
    Or other.
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    @blynknz yes, you would be a level wrong. And if we would know how many BP you officially get for each building upgrade, each of us would be able to verify if our current level is correct. Why do you think NG doesn't like to tell us the details? :smile:
    blynknz
  • IgiIgi Member Posts: 42

Over 1 year of playing and ....
    Suchst du eine deutsche Gilde? Komm zu uns :)
    Gilde: Zombiejäger
    SCBMADeadBeatMizTy
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    We have yet to hear any report of any player building all of their buildings and upgrades that has ended up at a value different than level 58 with 0 BP, which was the desired endpoint for players with the current array of buildable items.

I am extremely confident that everyone here will hit the same point of progression everyone else has.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    DeadBeatSCBMAMizTy
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Witchcraft, witchcraft I say!
    MizTy
    Shteevie said:

We have yet to hear any report of any player building all of their buildings and upgrades that has ended up at a value different than level 58 with 0 BP, which was the desired endpoint for players with the current array of buildable items.

I am extremely confident that everyone here will hit the same point of progression everyone else has.

Why is it so hard to say that you changed the BP of the buildings? Or have you done some really weird stuff that you don't want to say.
    GrimGaelArtisans
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    blynknz said:

Or have you done some really weird stuff that you don't want to say.

Ahhhhh, college. ;)
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

GrimGaelOneLessTitanArtisans
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited December 2016
    @blynknz -- I sent shteevie & Teeceezy a PM asking them to share the Building Points and possibly new player levels. No response. Not even a simple "no.", tho I did send it late Friday, so maybe they are still compiling a list to share. Or maybe this important information is a top-secret algorithm similar to the drop rates for items in crate rewards and radio calls. If NG is going to link to the Wiki guide, you'd think they'd empower whoever contributes to them with the relevant info.
    NathanielArtisans
    thanks @OneLessTitan, I can clearly see that MY radio tower 8>9 changed BP. It went up over 100, but my hospital didnt change.

But then what happens if I had already upgraded my Radio, and not something else.

If anyone else updates there radio tower for the last 2 levels, let me know how much you get for it.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @Shteevie

Have you guys looked at the radio tent as the culprit here? At one point in February or March I believe, there was an update that changed how the tent worked. Some people who had already upgraded their tent had it moved back a level. My guess is that when they re-leveled it, they lost BP somewhere.

I was not one of those as I hadn't upgraded my tent at that point, but have made it to level 58.

It might not be the exact cause, but it seems to me that the discrepancies in build points started soon after that update.
    NathanielArtisans
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2016
    [double]
    So for me
    Radio 8-9 - 583 (used to be 433 so went up 150)
    Radio 9-10 - 680 (used to be 480 so went up 200)
    I have 2x Storage 9-10 left, and 568 BP left. So thats 284 each (used to be 289 so went down 5).
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    i can confirm your numbers (in theory) @blynknz

lvl 56 684/1250 here

this means 566 bp (up to lvl 57) + 1250 bp (whole lvl 57) = 1816 bp total needed for reaching lvl 58 0/1250

radio lvl 10 to build 680 pts.
    4x storage lvl 10 to build 1136 pts. (4 x 284)
    in total 1816 pts.
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    At level 58 when you buy epic gear crates in the trade good store do you get legendary or Epic gear
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    @Bryan18 FYI: you could get legendary from epic crates at any level.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    But it's still typically epic gear, no matter your player level. Might get lucky and get legendary but don't bet on it
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    You've always had occasional Legendary stuff from an Epic crate. It's not a new thing.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)