Tara's Leader Trait bugged?

AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
@Shteevie @Teeceezy @zbot @MadPuppy

tara's leader trait is quite useful, you get healed after using ur charge attacks. although made a test run testing her leader traits.

-purposely brusing my survivors and regaining health from tara's leader traits. after getting bruised that shows yellow health bar, using the charged attack, the survivors healed and went back to green health bar. *i was amazed*

-after clearing the test run, i noticed the bruiser survivors still got bruised in the end. i was devistated. is this a bug or something?

her leader trait isnt really useful if the result effect doesnt carry over after clearing a mission. u ended up seeing ur survivors in the hospital.

-add on: where is tara's outfit?!
gespuerMarleen83

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    (As far a I know)Bruising does not cause the bar to go yellow.
    Yellow is injured. So you recovered from injured to bruised.

Not saying its not bugged. I can't test it, and I hear reports that survivors that have recovered fully are still ending up in hospital
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,254
    Man, we can't have the best of both worlds. This would be so great if it did carry over, but that would mean unlimited playing like your own personal 5sec healing, and no gold being used to heal for quicker game time. I think the ICU time will be in affect because why not.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Not really, it could cut done a little bit of hospital time, but you still have to charge your survivor, and it wouldn't take too long a single hit to go into a struggle.
  • PrdelPrdel Member Posts: 3
    Taras trait doesnt work at outpost
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    The Leader trait is not intended to 'un-bruise' survivors; it's there for winning a mission that you would otherwise lose. You'll still end up in the hospital, but you'll get a win in some cases where you otherwise couldn't have.

Which outfit are you looking for?
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Prdel said:

Taras trait doesnt work at outpost

-Our tests [and my spot check just now] show that it is working, with the notifications above the heads of the characters and a visible increase to the health bar.

If you are seeing any bugs, it would be great to hear about them. You can PM me here, or submit a support ticket in the game. Thanks!

Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited November 2016
    [edit] found some info about this on other threads! ;)
  • Marleen83Marleen83 Member Posts: 24
    damn it.. I should have read the forum first before I tried it out myself! bruise her by purpose and still ending up in hospital after 3 times healing charge plus losing a challenge star!

I think her leadertrait is very very misleading to them who dont even get on the forum! no wait... I just think her trait is misleading us all!

just give her trait another explanation! because this one is just not the truth!!
    psychwolfblynknzPic
  • TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2016
    Well I think her trait is useful because can really help you not to die during a mission. But the thing is, if she has a healing trait, wasn't she suppost to actually heal and not to go to the hospital? I agree that once you got bruised and lost a star, even though you got healed, you are not supposed to get that star back. But could at least end up the mission as healed as she was inside the mission. Don't you think so?
  • crazyEYEcrazyEYE Member Posts: 4
    I agree - I think that's fair enough, but it is misleading and should be explained. If her trait is meant to heal, then it should heal. Simple.