Gas costs seems to get really high around midgame

I'm finally to the point where my gas usage for everything takes 5 points. That means I can login and do 1 or 2 scavenges every couple of hours then just sit around and wait (unless I want to spam outposts). It feels kinda like it's required to start paying for daily gas boosts to continue making any progress after you start getting your survivors to level 14, unless you are fine with taking one-two weeks to complete a single upgrade.

How high does the gas usage get to be for the end game missions and scavenges?

Comments

• PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    I'm at player level 58 and scavenge missions are 6 gas to run.

Power.
    DLichScramblesSCBMA
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    And the Jeep holds 25 cans.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Scrambles
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,941
    My costs changed from 5 to 6 while my car still hold just 23.

Don't see how it is fair that update costs plus costs to achieve the resources needed get higher but yeah... That's how it is...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    It is cheaper at low levels as a hook. Think of the first couple of weeks as a tutorial mode. give it a year, you won't have the urge to pull out your wallet as often.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,066
    It coukd be worse, if you push a challenge mission far enough, it costs a full tank of gas for every single attempt, successful or not. Good luck.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    NCDawgFan said:

It coukd be worse, if you push a challenge mission far enough, it costs a full tank of gas for every single attempt, successful or not. Good luck.

photo tumblr_m9sgz0HOTu1qgn46b_zpshbp1rjal.gif
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.