Best way to attack rural field

What's your strategy in the rural field outpost. The one where the fatties and armored are on top of you before you can even move.

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,014
    @danny7273n That should be fixed with the update to be released soon. However, I typically take an Assault, Scout and Shooter with me on raids. I fire away with the Shooter and Assault to take out the closest Fatty. If the other Fatty is in arc, I can sometimes finish them off with the Scout. Mostly, the remaining Fatty hits my Scout. I have a good dodge and anti-stun traits. Plus the Scout can retaliate. I can take out both Fatties in the first turn. But, if there are a bunch of armored nearby, that's where I take my first bruise on the Scout. It sucks, but I go all out on the attack if I start off with that position.

If I really get pissed, I go and kill the defenders. I already have some Hospital time, so I figure I might as well get some Influence. :sunglasses:
    Verbaubszgerg77SCBMAInvader
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2016
    Overwatch and scouts with the interrupt trait on the weapons. Retaliate is a bonus.
    GovernatorcapibaraInvader
  • leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14
    I use hunters and stay put, letting the fatties and armored come to me. I focus on one guy at a time, though with hunters of course I can generally hit several in one go. In 3 to 5 turns of this I've generally eliminated all the people that were too close for comfort. Then I can start moving slowly and carefully towards the gate. Maybe I can do this only because I have hunters level 20 with level 23 rifles.
  • leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14

If I really get pissed, I go and kill the defenders. I already have some Hospital time, so I figure I might as well get some Influence. :sunglasses:

LOL totally my perspective too!

szgerg77Governator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    I use to raid naked :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    WalkerballzSCBMATheSittingDuckLambari