New Hero Rufus, spoilers????

Comments

• RoosRoos Member Posts: 24
    edited December 2016
    Wish I could change his outfit, not very keen on his jumpsuit. Otherwise it's cool to get new characters, even if they're not from the show.
    GrimGaelJaden
    I think it's okay for people to give feedback about things they like/don't like. It's useful for the developers to see how happy people are with the updates. Of corse there are some, who don't like anything, but you can take account of the majority opinion.
    GrimGaelTheSittingDuckgespuer
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I volunteer for the minority report. Attend accordingly, lol.
    mongo911
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 690
    Instead of Rufus they should of named him Dufus
    GrimGaelGovernatormongo911
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Shteevie said:

Might do a bundle down the road, and if people like them, different kinds of grenades as well.

This should be available in the tradeshop then.
    GrimGaelJaden
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    edited December 2016

Even though Rufus was NOT in the Show I do find him as a fun character.

Hey, I got an idea! Let's put Santa Claus with those cute renifers due to upcoming Holidays. He's fun character as well, so why not! :D
    Go ahead, throw disagrees at me now, I'll take it with a dignity... or at least the rest of it I have left ;)

edit:
    Oh, and:

I almost wish they would introduce someone like this on the show to bring that bit of humor!

Well, for me this show is often a comedy itself (maybe not this season), even without "funny" characters ;)

• Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
    So can i get this stupid character deleted? I paid money for an extra spot. Not for Chris hardwicks dumbass grandpa. I don't want this lame character.
    GrimGael
    edited December 2016

So can i get this stupid character deleted? I paid money for an extra spot. Not for Chris hardwicks dumbass grandpa. I don't want this lame character.

I'm not sure, but didn't you get a free spot with him?
    GrimGaelMarcus6253JadenMizTy
    Don't know. Don't care. Lol at my comment i don't give a shit. I want this douches character off my team.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,996
    As a hero, Rufus shouldn't cost you an extra player slot.
    mongo911
    edited December 2016
    Ok. Maybe the slot was free. Fine. Take the free slot and the stupid character back. I DON'T WANT HIM. That's the point
    [mod edit]
    edited December 2016
    You know what [mod edit]
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    I don't get the crazy reactions, it's a bit of fun.

Like a game?
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
    RocketmanSCBMA
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited December 2016
    [mod edit] no trolling please
    BigRichGrimGael
    edited December 2016
    [mod edit] That'll do
    RoosJayZ
    edited December 2016
    With any group there are stereotypes and then there are realities. We were the first to declare independence from England (Western Pennsylvania) while the Continental Congress was still writing draft after draft. This was our flag before Gadsen stole it, by the way. We were the ones that brought rifles to a musket fight and mowed down the British officers. We were the first to rebel against the new government, over--you guessed it--Uisce beatha, the water of life. The rest of you can play catch-up googling the Whiskey Rebellion. Also the only time a president commanded troops in the field. There's a reason there is a Virginia and a West Virginia--we are too independent on the whole to support slavery, although we won honor on both sides of the civil war. No one wanted to take and hold our territory but us on either side, lol. Ultimately it was industry in the Three Rivers area that put Johnny Reb to bed, though. We fought and died on the bayonets of the National Guard during the unrest of the industrial revolution, striving to better the lot of all American workers. I could go on but only scratch the surface.
    The point is--we have scholars, heroes, villains and yes, inbred idiots. We are human, and like all races and cultures of humans we stand on the shoulders of giants--our anscestors. Those of us who know them are plenty secure. We also happen to be the single largest market for ma and pa kettle figurines and Hatfield and McCoy curios.
    DarkZerowrinkled_bagSCBMAJaden
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    GrimGael said:

The point is--we have scholars, heroes, villains and yes, inbred idiots.

Yes, unfortunately we do have Alabama. Go Vols! :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    GrimGaelJayZ
    Only parts of it. Personally I suspect it's the low-landers that ruin it. Unlike Tea-Hoss I've never been there, but much like TX if you want me there, bring leg irons :wink:
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
    edited December 2016

I find most people are not happy unless they are complaining about something. Geez Now we are going to have endless threads on how you hate don't like don't want Rufus. HELLO it a GAME you can delete it if you don't like the content the games is getting. Even though Rufus was NOT in the Show I do find him as a fun character.
    Thanks for giving me a free Hero and keeping the game fun.

Also, I would like to add that this is just a fun and simple Android/IOS game.
    No offense to the programmers because they still have a bunch of work to do in a game like this

If the complainers are that serious about gaming, go get into PC gaming where you are immersed inside 3D worlds and the gaming is at a much higher level than on smartphone/tablet games.

It's supposed to be fun folks
    If it's not fun, go do something else
    GrimGaelDarkZeroMarcus6253
  • RiiiCeMaHnRiiiCeMaHn Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2016
    @GreySeer you don't know where I got it from? Look at about 15 posts in this thread about people moaning that adding a new hero makes it harder to get older heroes? So In that case they basically don't want the season 7 missions hero rewards etc , and the fact you're happy to keep playing with the old characters and not add any new ones is actually crazy like are you actually for real? We don't have enough heroes yet if half of the main cast aren't on the game yet! I can't believe so many people ruin a great game by being ungrateful , I hope they don't listen to people like you frankly and continue to keep adding characters that I love so the game constantly stays fresh , but that's fine you stick to scavenging and doing the guild challenge over and over and staying with Daryl for the rest of the game :) really can't be bothered to state my case anymore when it's something so blatant
    EL34xyz said:

I find most people are not happy unless they are complaining about something. Geez Now we are going to have endless threads on how you hate don't like don't want Rufus. HELLO it a GAME you can delete it if you don't like the content the games is getting. Even though Rufus was NOT in the Show I do find him as a fun character.
    Thanks for giving me a free Hero and keeping the game fun.

If the complainers are that serious about gaming, go get into PC gaming where you are immersed inside 3D worlds and the gaming is at a much higher level than on smartphone/tablet games.

It's supposed to be fun folks
    If it's not fun, go do something else
    That kind of "shut up or leave" attitude isn't also the best solution. I agree that people dont't have to complain about everything in life, but when we pay for the game, we can give the feedback. I'm sure that developers are interested about people playing the game not quitting it (like someone suggested here).