Anyone notice increased body-shotting or nerfed damage since 2.3?

I've been doing Scavenge missions all day, and my ranged team doesn't seem to be performing up to snuff. Tried un and re-equipping all weapons just to be safe, but I seem to be accruing a lot more body shots, or shots that aren't taking out the same level of walkers, with my team.

Anyone else having this issue?
AmigaBuckzzantTheSittingDuckCRUSHCaptainslayerfrtr67bigbeanoTaurus_220Marleen83WallStreetRedEye52SynapseRanger

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    Nope
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Agreed.
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    I've noticed it, I used to kill level 24 in two shots with hunters now some are not going down on three shots. I have maxed out my equipment for my hunters
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    I noticed a huge difference in the last challenge, especially with the higher level walkers. My 6 star hunter used to take down level 25s without fail and there were to many body shots to count this challenge. Even my shooters had difficulty with 25s, with the extra damage boost (Before the update my 6 star shooter would one shot 25s almost without fail.)
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    CaptainslayerTaurus_220Artisans
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Me! Me! I've noticed it! :D Wasn't that hard to spot it when: my best, legendary shooter on 16lvl with maxed golden gun (19lvl) and 50% bonus dmg couldn't take down 19lvl Z on a single shot. Happend to many times on last challenge i'll tell ya...
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie Is this being looked into? Seems pretty wide-spread.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Absolutely noticed more body shots this challenge ,. Using 6 star lvl 20 shooter, with maxed out lg lvl 23 gun with gold piercing,... And luck ,.. Couldn't kill a lvl 21 fattie in three goes,.. That includes another shooter and a hunter all hitting it
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    Marleen83
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    edited December 2016
    I thought shooter damage boost wasn't working in scavenge missions, but then came to conclusion that (boosted) body shots were enough to drop lvl23 regular walkers.
  • insight55insight55 Member Posts: 37
    I think this may be related to the bug I described here: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/19345/bodyshot-or-not#latest
    Sometimes the bodyshot message does not appear, even though the damage is the same as the damage of a bodyshot.
    Has anyone else noticed this?
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    It's been a while since I've used melee survivors against high level walkers, but just did a hard scavenge mission with a lvl 20 warrior. About third of the melee attacks on lvl 23 walkers were body shots. I don't recall that happening before until facing +4 lvl walkers.
    Marleen83
  • Marleen83Marleen83 Member Posts: 24
    edited December 2016
    @Shteevie

I thought I was the crazy one. but after 200 times it really begins to work on my nerves... first I was just laughing about it but right now I get more and more pissed off every freaking mission... and there isn't 1 mission where this does not happen.. I am almost done with this...

I have a open conversation thru a inline ticket no response... so why would I even try it again... sorry but ugh...

today I played scavenge missions with this team. my assault +/-1700 damage Maggie +/-1900 and my shooter almost 2800!!!! damage... every time my shooter ends up with body shots. while my hunter and assault do the job easily... see this 10 sec video...

besides this video I have several more videos with al the same body shots from my top shooter... whats happening???
    Artisans