Michonne special call event

Hell everyone, just a question.
It seems that finding Michonne's tokens in this event is really hard, just burned 80 radios (8 special calls) and didn't get a single Michonne token. In older special events I've always found hero tokens for similar radios amount, more or less...
Anyone else the same here?
Taurus_220

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    It´s only a better chance - maybe 0,02% instead of 0,01%.
    NataNxyJadenkampionTombert
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    I made 5 Michonne special calls (50 radios) to get 2*8 Michonne tokens..
    InvaderAvalon8Taurus_220
    16 - was that really helpful?
    Rapax
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    An increased chance does not consitute a guarantee.

Unlocking Michonne at epic for 500 tokens is cheaper than unlocking her at common for 60 tokens and then upgrading her.
    Tombert
  • Coopz11Coopz11 Member Posts: 52
    100% a waste of phones.

I used 180 and got about 10 michonne pulls with only 8 tokens on each!!!!!!
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    I haven't done the 10 calls in a while . Yesterday I decided why not and see what happens cause I really want michonne and bam! 128 mich tokens ! I'm still over 200 tokens away from getting her but it was def cool.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @frtr67 I read your post and it seems clear that you do understand completely that it is not a guarantee and that you are asking why it's so much harder to find Michonne tokens when compared to other heroes is that correct? I only have 40 Michonne tokens since she was introduced so I wonder what percentage of players have been able to unlock her.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    I got 146 tokens from 70 radios

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    I used 160 phones in special calls to get Michonne tokens, i got Only 8.
    Now i got a total of 100 Michonne tokens, Only 400 more to unlock The One hero i realy want.
    It should be more ok IF The survivors i got whas better than common /uncommon.
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    edited December 2016
    [double post]
  • frtr67frtr67 Member Posts: 12
    @MadPuppy Never said it was guarantee. just wondering because it seems too hard to get Michonne unlocked comparing to every other hero.
    Since heroes were been released, I only have 70 tokens and the most part got yesterday completing season 7 mission, despite hundreds of radio used (not only special event call, lots of 15 radios gold calls included).

@Shut_Up Yes it's correct, I understand your point of view

@bababooey @painclasher You are lucky guys! :)
    Pain WalkerShut_Up
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Agree that Michonne is a hard catch. She's at 146/500 in my game. All the more exiting once she does get unlocked.
    1RisKARAZIPKALI
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    I'm in the 67 Michonne tokens club... And I don't plan to leave, unless NG offers me more Michonne tokens for 'free'.
    KARAZIPKALICaptainslayer
    I am at 114/500 so far.
    And I also don't plan to spend radios now.
    KARAZIPKALI
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Me 2.The most I ever got is 32!STILL!
  • JrumRNsurvivorJrumRNsurvivor Member Posts: 6
    So has anyone else had a really rough time passing this weeks Season 7 missions Trial 4/5. My highest player level is 13 and I have warrior at epic level that usually does really well and the walkers are at level 15... I can't get past 3 moves without dying!! Grrr!! :neutral:
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited December 2016
    I'm 192 tokens away from legendary Glenn and have 72 Michonne tokens. Only had her tokens in the shop once. And I'm pretty sure if I ever see her in a call it will be 32 tokens and there will be a legendary hunter on a unicorn as the other choice.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WallStreetKARAZIPKALIfrtr67
  • swilleralesbaneswilleralesbane Member Posts: 15
    Well...only level 44 here and up until the latest Season Mission, I had ZERO, yes 0 Michonne tokens. Black Heroes Matter!
    WallStreetKARAZIPKALIDeanTWDJrumRNsurvivor
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    I made 3 calls and pulled 256, 128 and 8 tokens, i was very lucky. However, I had your troubles last week with Tara, 8 pulls and got zip!!!!
    Good luck, I think we all will be needing it!
    KARAZIPKALI
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    Damn it's like ;
    "Where shall I go ?
    to the left where nothing's right
    to the right where nothing's left !"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
    SynapseRangerJrumRNsurvivorkampion
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @KARAZIPKALI
    Right and then turn Left :wink:
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I'm never going to actively hunt Michonne tokens. With the low chance and crazy amount to unlock... I'll just let the tokens come when they come. Special calls are not a thing to use, by the way.
    Good luck, dumbass