Badges

What's the deal with the badges, other then the season challenges, what are they, and how does one unlock them? >:)
Alexandrains, gotta catch em' all!

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,830
    edited December 2016
    @Neil_J she posted this and almost disappeared.. :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnes
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited December 2016
    as of 8:50 am est on December 6, 2016 there are...

268 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 1: Breakdown and earned the Rick badge
    246 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 2: Graveyard Shift and earned the Carol badge
    252 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 3: Daryl's Nightmare and earned the Daryl badge
    213 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 4: Mattress Madness and earned the Rosita badge
    200 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 5: Boombox and earned the Maggie badge
    198 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 6: Beach Life and earned the Tara badge
    108 people who have Completed Trial Mode of Episode 7: Last Man Standing and earned the Michonne badge

Some other badges that are earnable

119 people Contributing to killing 15,816,337,610 walkers since launch and earned the Birthday Bash badge
    43 people Participated in the Super Cycle "Design the 6th OUtpost Location" competition and earned the Fortification Expert badge
    55 people have been on the forum for over a year and earned the First Anniversary badge
    9 people won the NML Meme Competition and earned the Dankest Memer Award
    General one's are...
    65 people have connected their forum to their Twitter and earned the Twitter Connector badge
    113 people have connected their forum to their Facebook and earned the Facebook Connector badge

6593 people have made at minimum 1 comment on the forum and earned the First Comment badge
    1420 people have made at minimum 10 coments on the forum and earned the 10 Comment badge
    262 peole have made at minimum 100 comments on the forum and earned the 100 Comment badge
    57 people have made at minimum 500 comments on the forum and earned the 500 Comment badge
    26 people have made at minimum 1000 comments on the forum and earned the 1000 Comment badge
    3 people have made at minimum 2500 comments on the forum and earned the 2500 Comment badge
    412 people have had their comment answered as correct on the forum and earned the First Answer badge
    68 people have had their comment answered as correct at least 5 times on the forum and earned the 5 Answer badge
    1368 people have tagged someone in a comment and have earned the Name Dropper badge
    5352 people have updated their profile picture and earned the Photogenic badge

There might be more badges but these are the one's I have earned.

Hope this answers your question about badges :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    capibaraMizTyKristenLeaWhite
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Badgers?........We don't need no stinkin badgers!
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    capibaraMizTyGebobs
  • Taurus_220Taurus_220 Member Posts: 10
    How can I tell if I've received any other than posting? I've completed all S7 missions & uploaded screenshots.
  • YrcanosYrcanos Member Posts: 47
    @Neil_J
    | Schrödinger's Cat, anyone?

Yesh kid, I was just asking.
    Alexandrains, gotta catch em' all!
    capibara
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @capibara Thanks. I hadn't seen that post.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    capibara