Oops. NG sells the next hero bundle

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yep, don't recall seeing a playable Heath character on offer yet, but his crowbar is floating around too. Sometimes things are just things. Work has already been done on a playable Morgan model though, just saying.
    RedEye52
    edited December 2016
    [mod edit] :)
    edited December 2016
    Sorry double post, if a mod's around delete me
    InvaderSCBMA
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Heath better not be a Hero in this game anytime soon since he's been on screen for all of about 47 seconds. He got his introduction, got trapped in a store with Michonne and then left with Tara. Jerry's made a bigger impact and he's only been in 1 episode :D DUECES!!!
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    BoofbigbeanopsychwolfRedEye52
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    +1 For the Jerry with the Deuces trait!
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    RedEye52
    @Invader I fear nothing. Least of all oblivion, lol.
    Invader
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I fear Coral,Or Carl,May be in over his head with Negan!If he does become a hero, he should get lucky trait.LOL!
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    DarkZero said:

Heath better not be a Hero in this game anytime soon since he's been on screen for all of about 47 seconds. He got his introduction, got trapped in a store with Michonne and then left with Tara. Jerry's made a bigger impact and he's only been in 1 episode :D DUECES!!!

That's more than Rufus though.
    PiggespuerGrimGael
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    @MadPuppy Agreed and I daresay there's a bunch of people who would argue that shouldn't have happened.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MadPuppy
    Oh noes, now we have Rufus creep in more threads. Have a shot of the pure everybody, it's St Nick's day.