Please fix the Highscores !!!!!

Now the Highscores are broken more than last week !!!
WTF !!!
After the update is getting worse every week !!!
Indie

Comments

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Everything looks good to me, we're number 1 :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    TheSittingDuckNataNxyMizTy
  • RobotelRobotel Member Posts: 43
    everybody is number one :)))))
    They fucked up big this time !
    DLichIndie
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Participation Trophies all around!!!
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    DLichJayZ
    Yes but the only thing that was fun in the game is now really fucked up ...an this happened after 2.1 all the time !
    Indie
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Give it a couple hours before hitting the panic button. They've always been broken so nothing new but I do vaguely remember they looked really bad the first couple hours of last week's challenge and after a couple hours they got closer to being right.

I do agree with you though it would be great for them to be right once and for all.

Just a little hair of patience.
    Patience we have all sice last week and until now nothing happened !
    Another thing is that you coul until 2.3 to push on a guild from the highscores there and you coul apply there with a request ...now this thing is broken too.
    And another thing at the search you can not always find the guild you are searching for.
    @Teeceezy @zbot
    can you explain to me why when people are searching for my guild called ROMANIA ( all the letters big ) they can not find it at search ?
    They tried all the combinations possible and nothing .
    And if they can not find it they can also not apply to us .
    Please respond ( i have also no answer from the support in the game since 7 days now - this is not acceptable ) !!!!
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    @Robotel Try adding something unique to your guild description. That usually helps players find the guild they're looking for. :)
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    They have been broken since update, they do not get better. This needs to get fixed. Everything else in update is great!
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    @Teeceezy

I have added a long description and nothing...nobody can find it .
    Please give me a suggestion because we have tried it all.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited December 2016
    @Robotel You lost me there because of the spelling and other errors in your post. Im not holding it against you if English isn't your first language but I'm not sure what you're trying to say other than they can't find your guild when searching. Don't make the description long but put a word in there they can use to search that isn't common.

What specifically were the problems you were having last week with the leaderboard?
    @Teeceezy

your solution does not work ...we have tried it just now .
    When you are looking for a guild you cand find it after his name and not after the description right ? ...or i am thinking wrong ?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,051
    @Robotel , post a screenshot of your guild description. If you add #unique word or phrase at the beginning of your description, your guild can be searched for and found.
    After many times of trying we have finally got it and we found out guild .
    I have written the guild name between 2 lines at the description and now at the search if i write exactly as it is in the picture we can find it .

And now ...if i write as i said |ROMANIA| i can find it

Thank you guys for all your help !!!!!!!!!