Did not win

CyberMewCyberMew Member Posts: 3
Was playing clear the zombies level

1. Stand on exit path.
2. Shoot zombies.
3. Kill last zombie to activate the exit path.
4. Another zombie come to attack you, and you are now struggling.
5. But Daryl get a retaliation shot back, and so it killed the zombie.
6. Suppose to win the game (with red health) but lost instead.

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Bummer, i've been in the struggle had my Halo turn white (which means I got out of the struggle ) only lose because even though my circle (surrounded by white) I still died, guess that's how things roll in the apocalyptic world
    Just don't give up, remember what Rufus taught you, hit that shine then blaze that sh*t up ;) good luck to you and myself lol
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Do you have the wrestling trait?
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    Sometimes I've had to leave and re-enter the exit zone after activating it by completing mission objectives. This might have been the problem.
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,374
    @CyberMew , not a bug, for future leave one outside and bring that survivor in after the safe zone lights up or if there's room and action point left move your survivor in the sade zone to end immediately if not it will be walker turn then your turn then victory.
  • CyberMewCyberMew Member Posts: 3
    Even if it is not a bug and is intended, it shouldn't happen that way. It happened on the latest TV challenge so there is no other survivors even if I want to. I can't even walk out and walk back in because it just declares that I was defeated, even though I wasn't.