Token requirements v. survivor level

Are these fixed in stone?

60 tokens for Level 3? 250 for Level 4? 500 for Level 5? Does it keep going up with the pink stars?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,051
    @Gebobs, the token costs correspond with the rarity (# of stars a survivor has not the level of the traits).

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    zbot said:

@Gebobs, the token costs correspond with the rarity (# of stars a survivor has not the level of the traits).

That's what I meant.

It seems to actually depend on both to an extent. Primarily, it's the stars, but once all the traits are to that level, the next token investment is to promote the survivor and the required tokens are for the next star level.

For example, I had a 4-star and to upgrade the traits was 250 tokens, IIRC. Once all four traits were to Level 4, the next tokens invested promote the survivor, and that then required 500 tokens.
    @Monsuta Grassy ass!
    DarkZero
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Gebobs said:

That's what I meant.

There is a slight difference if the survivor was from the pre token days.
    A Leg would have the trait levels 5, 5, 4, 3, 3.
    But they would still all cost 250 to level.

Or, if you're patient, you may be able to upgrade a few by the time your kids graduate! From grad school!

El_Pollo_Loco
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    @Gebobs Ain't nobody got time for that!
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    GebobsCaptainslayer
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Kids can get scholarships to college. Can our survivors get a free ride as well? NOPE. It's all about the $$$$$