Are the 100 gold to advertise working right again?

bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 595
So last week I heard the ad was not working from another guild leader!Can anyone give a legit answer?Are they working again?All I need 4 the holidays are a few more good members!!!

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 595
    Thanks zbot,anybody out there had luck with the ads?The guild recruitment section is morbidly overcrowded at the moment!Check that last word,more like ALWAYS!!!
    @bigbeano , we haven't had to do any recruitment for a while so not sure. It's tough to recruit on the guild section. It takes patience and timing.
    @ zbot,thanks 4 the reply!Been really working over that section and had no luck at all!Not gonna stop though,LOL!
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    I tried the advertising again a week or so ago (before this update) and got no responses so I assume it was still broken then. I dont know if this update fixed anything.
    PicReapers
    @ BArcodeJthanks 4 the info!I am eager 2 spend on it,but,not going to until this question is no longer a question,hopefully it will be resolved soon!
    So i ran a ad during the marathon on tv,not a single new member joined,this is disappointing to say the least!GRR!
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I feel for ya @bigbeano
    Recruiting is tough

Good luck to you & your guild!
    bigbeano
  • foxx70foxx70 Member Posts: 104
    A refund would be awesomeness
    @ MizTy,thanks.Hopefully we can find a few good killers soon.
    MizTy
    Well, im assuming it's not working yet!I ran 2 ads this weekend and no [email protected] zbot what do I need to do for a refund?
    @bigbeano send a in game support request, click setting (gear icon), help, contact us. Explain your issue.
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    I have done this and my time is almost up and not one person joined my guild. Is this feature not worth doing?
    @ drkuhar,i ran 2 of them and nothing!Still waiting for someone to say they work properly,save your gold!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    edited December 2016
    This feature is broken. You'll see some discussion in the bugs section of the forums.

When this happened to me, I contacted customer support and they refunded my gold.
    maggiemoo
  • hellofriendhellofriend Member Posts: 1
    Hello! The feature works, and I saw guilds asking for members but I didn't want to join an empty guild. I think most ppl want to join a guild that has 15+ ppl vs 1-2.
    I have 10-11 members just trying to grow more. Do I contact customer support through the game to try and get my gold refunded. They should be channeling people to my group if paying for it
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,442
    I used it several times and always worked very well. Last weekend was the last time. I use to get tons of requests on few seconds...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    Just like others have said, I think it works but people really only want to join an almost full, established guild. So unfortunately you're probably just getting overlooked a lot :/
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    eb23
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    This feature is broken.
    My guild is not a no name low player guild. We had 19 players and earned >7000 stars, I advertised and for the first maybe... 3 hours, we were getting a lot of requests(all low level and inappropriate) but that's it. Literally stopped and we got no requests at all for the remainder of the 'advertisement'.

Not only do they need to fix the functionality as it currently stands, they should also implement a way for guilds to set a minimum level requirement so we don't have to constantly reject newbies.
    Fester17
    Hell I would take newbies as long as active. I'm not a top level guild. I just want more people.
    bigbeanob32ramzyRedEye52
    I went to help section and left a complaint wanting my gold back if this feature doesn't work.
    bigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,304
    @drkuhar It sometimes take a day for the guild requests to come in. That's what happened for me the last time. The first time they all came within 15 minutes of advertising. Not sure what's going on. Maybe give it a day.
  • b32ramzyb32ramzy Member Posts: 42
    I had the same issue when I first started my guild. However once I reached capacity and then kicked some players out for not participating, i have not been able to even get newbies.
  • b32ramzyb32ramzy Member Posts: 42
    I don't mind newbies as long as they contribute. We all had to start there.
    bigbeanoTransmuteJunJadenRedEye52
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Ng has confirmed that there are bugs and recommended not to use it until they verify it is fixed. This was through support. Not on forum. I have had it work some times and fail others. Sometimes i get neverending requests. Others i get nothing. Def something broken. Guild is usually at 17-18 when i attempt and earns 3-4k usually.
    Still waiting for a refund.I hope they fix this issue soon!
    Still waiting on my refund also
  • PicPic Member Posts: 587
    I tried recruiting with advertisement. Guild was 16/20 when doing this. My guild placed in single digits on global last week. I was almost certain we'd get recruits. Ended up getting absolutely nobody entire weekend
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    It took me a number of weeks for mine. Don't hold your breath.