Fastest/best way to earn those canned tomatoes?

Best way I could think of is scavenging it on Hard Mode with Glenn in tow. Any other suggestions? (probably been asked, but haven't been able to spot the thread, so any good leads would also be much appreciated)

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited December 2016
    The challenge should help you along, that and level up your farms every chance you get
    I don't do outposts but they may have some as well, good luck
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Do easy mode scavenge missions with Glenn as leader. Easy mode so you can kill more walkers and farm more.
    Good luck, dumbass
    wrinkled_bagSperrystar
  • numennumen Member Posts: 32
    In the 2.3 update, though, they said they give more gas in the chests. I don't know if anyone has numbers to show that you could make more by farming more on easy w/ Glenn.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yep, always do missions with Glenn (unless the challenge level get to high and a scout is not useful).

I haven't tested the differences, but I believe the Hard mode would be better.
    I get 15k vs 10k, and I doubt I would get 5k worth of supplies from killing walkers.
    I also believe the crates at the end are worth more.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    Play tomato Scavenge missions with Glenn as hero, and if possible farm up to 100 walkers each time.