15 phones

Something crazy happened to me yesterday.I had 15 phones and got 32 Tara tokens. On the same day I got another 15 phones from Trial missions, I then unlocked Maggie(yes). Then I got another 15 phones, and promoted Glenn. Will my luck keep going, or has it stopped. Has anyone had that same experiance.
atrainofficialRedEye52

Comments

• BusterBobBusterBob Member Posts: 12
    That is actually a good sign. Carol tokens were the first ones I got, I then did not get much more. Later on, you will do the same thing I did and get lots of tokens, saving the best for last. Keep using the 15 Phones.
    SCBMA
  • Jcsking1Jcsking1 Member Posts: 43
    I've amassed 15 phones in a day before but certainly not 30 or even 45.

You're either playing a lot or getting some great luck. Either way, congrats!
    Top8dog
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    My last 4 15 radio calls were all green :(
    bigbeano
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    I picked up 128 Glenn tokens yesterday on a 15 phone call and upgraded him to Epic. I also got 128 Rosita, but in the same call pulled a 128 Assault tokens...I took the Assault tokens.
    SCBMADodkong
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    the other day i got 128 Glenn tokens x2, unlocked Rick, promoted Rosita to Epic, and a few more random tokens intermixed. I'm also now 32 tokens from unlocking Mich1. When it rains Hero tokens, it pours!
    SCBMA
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I wait until I have 45 phones then do three calls in a row. Earlier this week I was surprised to get 256 Rufus tokens in the first call and 32 Jesus tokens in the third. A nice rain of hero tokens.
    atrainofficialsrmcn1031SCBMARedEye52
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I gotcrap 4 luck,never got anything over32!But this is normal,I guess.
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I got Glenn from my first 3 radio calls after heroes were released. Since then, I've had no luck until recently when I got Jesus. (but is getting Jesus really luck though?)
    Good luck, dumbass
    bigbeanoSCBMA
    Jesus and Glenn are the most common to get tokens 4,Rick,Michonne,Carol are more rare to spin!
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    I still need 14 phones to unlock Carol and I am getting squat for tokens lately. Bob, i think you are getting my share of phones too... :p
  • EdelstahlratteEdelstahlratte Member Posts: 40
    I burned 227 radios today. what i got was rather mediocre. i wouldn't buy any for real money. For 50 Euros I would have expected more.
    Wer nicht kommt hat Frei!
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I turned down a 32 Rick and a 32 Michonne in the past couple of days. And will continue to do so for other heroes unless it's Maggie.

NG can make Heroes like rabbits boinking, but they can't make me like them, want them or use them. So my Golden "3" call often ends up as an Electrum "2" call.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    @ Dodkong,good luck on getting Maggie unlocked,took me acouple months or so to get her.She is one a my most used heros now.Be sure 2 give her sum good gear when ya get her!
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @bigbeano

Well, I have her unlocked and currently she's at the rare level. Just taking forever to find/buy the tokens to promote her to epic.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    bigbeano
  • BusterBobBusterBob Member Posts: 12
    So far I have Negan, Glenn, Jesus, Tara, Rufus, Maggie, and Daryll.