Scavenge walker lvls?

Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
Do they follow the survivors lvl or the general camp lvl?

So would it be wise to keep the camp lvl as low as possible and just up the council and a few other buildings to avoid bigger lvl diff in missions?

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

Momenteel nr 1 lokale ranking: BE en nr 3 globale ranking!!

la_ll64

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Nope, they follow survivor lvl. Normally it is -1 for normal and +2 for hard. If you go for pink stars, it goes to 0/+3 for 6 stars(bit guessing, but correct imo).
    In connection with player lvl(camp lvl) are crates(TG shop), outpost matching, video crates(not those after mission ones) and maybe something more.
    OneLessTitanJayZbigbeano
  • Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
    Tnx a bunch :)

Vlaamse Crew: join us - open recruitment - only active players inside!! Enkel actieve spelers!!

• la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    I use my Pink Star survivors in hard scavenge missions and The walkers are level 23. Using them (scout, warrior and Hunter) i almost never get Hurt and can farm as long i have gas.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I use Daryl and 2 assault 2 waste them on hard scavenge maps,very effective,assault stun is awesome against high level walkers!
  • Nick_DixonNick_Dixon Member Posts: 54
    Hmm I just noticed when you have 1 lvl 14 and rest of team is 13 f.e., all walkers in hm will be 16.
    Doesn't matter if you put all lvl 13's in your team, you will fight lvl 16's.

bigbeano