New Outfit's

Maby i am alone, but i would realy like to get som new Outfit's for my survivors!!
I know it does not change The game play, but i think its fun to change my survivors Outfit's.
1Ris

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Currently Michonne outfit in TG store.

Also when you choose the outfit button you can scroll through available outfits that you can get for gold.

Finally there's bundles as IAP now and then that include an outfit.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    You are not the only one @la_ll64 , I have all of the outfits and can't wait to see more. ;)
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    @Shteevie
    It would be Nice IF we could have a new "outfit" like my survivors on The picture so we could hide The Faces on our butugly survivors.
    sligoembigbeano
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @la_ll64 There is a Carol, Wolf outfit you can use to hide their faces.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited December 2016
    And as a bonus that also hides ugly hair or hats. Just not the nerd glasses that seem to be all the rage with my survivors...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Exactly how pretty are people supposed to be during the end of the world?
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Unless a new outfit will directly result in my ability to kill more walkers, or get more challenge stars, you can keep them. Save your gold, TG or cash folks for something that will actually help you.
    InvaderKafirNeil_J
    I dont like carols Wolf outfit, and for The gameplay it realy does not matter how They look.
    But it is Nice to get new Outfit's for The survivors.
    And it makes The game a little more fun to get The opption to controll how They look.
    RoosWeekOne1Ris
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    100% @la_ll64 do what makes you happy with the game. I personally have all the outfits and I love them.
    I also have all Outfit's but i would like to get some more, or just possibillity to change some detalies just for fun.
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    la_ll64 said:

Maby i am alone, but i would realy like to get som new Outfit's for my survivors!!

I know it does not change The game play, but i think its fun to change my survivors Outfit's.

I think they should show wearing the "armor" that we put them in...like they show carrying the weapon we arm them with!!

SynapseRanger
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I would love to see some fun outfits.

Got ride of my exp farming business so need something to occupie me. While I am still upset I can't really level much of anything anymore due to cost of upgrade and exp.

I am happy they are really giving a try to keep it entertaining with new survivors and outfits and challenges.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.