SILVER CRATE...AGAIN!REALLY?

So I noticed sumpthin this week,basically every time the trade store restock I have received lousy SILVER CRATES!Whatever happened 2 gold,radios,etc!I hate 2 sound like an ingrate but enough a these things aready!

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Anyone else getting the same item in that free spot?My other spots don't seem to rotate items much either really.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    It varies. Sometimes it's the same a few times over. But it's chance.
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 969
    @bigbeano That's the kicker of random generation. Sometime you get back to back pulls of the same items (at times, x3). I am not sure if they are still in play, but there was a chance to gain a free legendary create. It took me a long time to get my first, while others pulled three by that time. There really should be a protocol to not allow the same item to show up back to back (or to back). Oddly enough, I would take 1 radio call as opposed to back to back silver creates, just to alleviate my suspicion of bad random generation.
    Alrighty!Seems like the items arerotating a little better now,got 25 gold and radios the last 2 times!Glenn tokens replaced by Abraham,wished they had been Maggie cuz she needs a promotion!
  • Alin109Alin109 Member Posts: 28
    I got 5 Gold Bars 6 times in a row :) So i don't think it's that random
    bigbeano
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've been alternating between 1 radio, 2 radios, 5 gold and 25 gold for most of this past week! B)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • otis509otis509 Member Posts: 19
    I got 5 diver crates in a row, I have received 1 legengary crate since update
  • Sparty44Sparty44 Member Posts: 13
    edited December 2016
    5 gold from 6 of the last 7 free pulls. I wouldn't mind a little variety. No legendary crate in weeks.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Has ANYONE gotten a Legendary Gear Crate for free lately? I'm pretty sure those were all pre-2.3 (to make up for some people not being level 58)?
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    I got a rock
    Walkerballz
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Nothing legendary for free in a while @General_Quatre
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    @ Walkerballz,I ain't seen a legend crate in weeks either.I kinda miss them!