Max player level?

Is there any difference to the order you upgrade buildings in with regards player level. I always believed lev 40 was the max you could reach currently, however having completed my last upgrade I'm now in food wasting territory, but my level is up to level 41.

Hence the question about upgrade order as am sure most I know maxed are lev 40.
Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder

Comments

• SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 144
    @drinky I'm lv40 too. So far I'm not concerned about max player level but the continuous level cap of characters :) Supposedly player max level will be higher when we get again possibility to upgrade Council and other buildings.
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    Yeah just odd I'm lev 41 when most others are only 40 and maxed. I must be special lol.
    Sabrina
  • mackmack Member Posts: 29
    Be sure that u have 3 supply storages and 5 farm plots. If ya don't then u can't max out at 41.
    Sabrina
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84
    I'm 41 too and got exactly what u said @mack
    drinky
  • BobBob Member Posts: 2
    I'm maxed out at 41. I made it into that level by 5 points. I hate that we are maxed. What is this crap about. I'm also wasting all this production times I'm maxed in supplies. It's time to get rolling on this update.
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    @TK-421 @Teeceezy Please explain why some players are maxed at level 41 and the others at 40
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
  • JamesJames Member Posts: 7
    @Morgan I think the difference comes from people who lost a lot of survivors being able to upgrade the memorial

I'm maxed at 40 myself bevause Ive only lost 3 survivors but my guildies who have lost 10+ survivors are level 41.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,800
    James said:

@Morgan I think the difference comes from people who lost a lot of survivors being able to upgrade the memorial

I'm maxed at 40 myself bevause Ive only lost 3 survivors but my guildies who have lost 10+ survivors are level 41.

Dang time to feed the walkers some common survivors!!!!
    christpuncher
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    I've nor lost anyone mind and am 41. And 94 BP already for next level. So must have something to do with the order of buildings you upgrade I guess
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 558
    I searched the forums to find the answer to this. This thread was all I found. I'm maxed out at Level 40 (no survivors lost) with nothing left to build or upgrade. There are a few level 41 players in my guild, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

My best guess is that the tweaked the building points you get for certain upgrades during one of the game updates, so when we upgraded or initially built matters. Maybe upgrading the storage used to be worth more bps? I had everything built early on, and upgraded nearly everything as soon as I could, but waited to upgrade my last two supply storage plots until last week. I'm 641/733 away from level 41.
    That, or they changed the number of BP required to hit a new level.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    41, all maxed buildings, one dead in memorial. Idk how level is determined.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    i think it matters when you started playing.. maybe old version gives less or more BP when upgrading building than new version.. that is why we have different level.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 581
    My max lvl is 15? Why the differences in max levels?
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    sborg said:

My max lvl is 15? Why the differences in max levels?

player level,, not survivor level..
This discussion has been closed.